who's using benefit products..?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xniceyloux

hair extension geek!!
Reaction score
i have recently been introduced to the benefit range of products..goodness me i am totally addicted to them.

i normally have quiet oily skin and the normal products i use have not really made a mega diffrence unless its really dried my skin out and then obviously thats too dry.

also i have started to use there mini fake it kits wow i love these products.

anyone else use them..? whats you opinions on them..?

xx

i use Benefit Hollywood Glo and Bad Gal lash mascara i love benefit!!! Havn't tried alot of the other products as they are quite expensive i wish i could buy them all!!!:)

have a look on ebay chick..there is alot of stuff on there i have bought loads!

altho i am on first name terms with the lady on the benefit counter at boots...lol how sad is that!

you gotta try the lemon aide and the boi ing its great!!

have a little look on ebay hun! xx

i have recently been introduced to the benefit range of products..goodness me i am totally addicted to them.

i normally have quiet oily skin and the normal products i use have not really made a mega diffrence unless its really dried my skin out and then obviously thats too dry.

also i have started to use there mini fake it kits wow i love these products.

anyone else use them..? whats you opinions on them..?

xx

I'm guessing you're talking about Benefit skincare in the first part of your thread?? I, personally, don't rate their skincare, but have a lot of Benefit makeup in my kit....they have a fab MUA discount scheme with 40% off and some of their products are cracking....gotta love it :green:

i was talking about the skin care yes!
i figured its not for everyone it just works for me.

i too love the cosmetics i have loads of the stuff and personally think its great value for money!

just kinda interested how many people are using it and how they rate it etc..

thanx for your replys tho xx

Oh My God I LUURRVE Benefit make up

Yep I use some Benefit products, Benetint, and some of the bath and body stuff is great, cant remember many names Im terrible, something like bathing belle??? Anyway, I think they are great!!

I do use some of the Benefit makeup products - the best buy for me was the powder eye liner brush - just the right firmness and angle to apply powder liner!

Hi!

I find Benefit skincare really suits my skin - like you I'm quite oily so perhaps that's why? Especially in love with Eye-Con (eye cream), Dr Feelgood (invisible skin refiner), Lemon Aide, Eye Bright (eye pencil) and Colour Plump lip pencil (gorgeous with lip gloss over). oh yes and You Rebel tinted moisturiser. Have ditched foundation in favour of this. Love the range. x

dr feel good is my faveorate product!

i use it everyday if im wearing makeup or not.

is it readily available where you live then..?
i live in a small village and have to travel 20 miles into the city centre to buy it! unless i buy it from boots online.
then i can never be botherd to wait for delivery lol x

I buy it in Boots in Bournemouth which is about a 20 minute drive away. I was hovering round the Benefit counter for so long the consultant started chatting and I was asking questions and before I knew it I was up on the stool being 'done'! Felt very looked after. Absolutely no hard sell, that makes me walk away. She was very sweet. Am going back for a free make up lesson which she offered me, also came away with some samples of bath & body products. Do they do this in your nearest store?

I'm guessing you're talking about Benefit skincare in the first part of your thread?? I, personally, don't rate their skincare, but have a lot of Benefit makeup in my kit....they have a fab MUA discount scheme with 40% off and some of their products are cracking....gotta love it :green:
How do you get the discount?

I'd never heard of Benefit, until I came across their shop in St Albans yesterday ... even though it was Sunday and every other shop was open, they were closed :irked:

I buy it in Boots in Bournemouth which is about a 20 minute drive away. I was hovering round the Benefit counter for so long the consultant started chatting and I was asking questions and before I knew it I was up on the stool being 'done'! Felt very looked after. Absolutely no hard sell, that makes me walk away. She was very sweet. Am going back for a free make up lesson which she offered me, also came away with some samples of bath & body products. Do they do this in your nearest store?

yes thay do!! im going back for the make-up lesson on the 16th xx i also got free tiny pots of face scrub etc xx

I have just been introduced to Benefit at Christmas - my son bought me a few bits going on my daughters recommendation and have to say I love them! Will be adding a few more items soon as he has promised to get some more for my birthday next week! :)

I love benefit and use a combination of them and clinque but mainly benefit have to say i love the dr feelgood that keeps your make up in place all day and it really works and the cheek tint cant remember what its called but brilliant as is the lip tint, moisturises while it tints.

wow theres more people use it than i thought!

i was under the impression it was pretty new..?? maybe not..lol
ive just bought a range of there brushes..i think im a little addicted to the brand!

:irked: @the credit card bill..lol:lol: :lol: :lol: xx

I use the Rebel tinted moisturiser and have the mascara also, just love the product :)

hehe aint there alot of benefit geeks..lol:green:

Latest posts

Back