Why dont they stay on?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sandi,

Thank you so much, this makes so much sense as to why they are coming off.

What tips do you use on your client with this problem?

Right, it's going to be a whole new set with velocity tips and we will see how we go.

Thanks you everyone who has replied. I'll let you know hoe we go.

Right, it's going to be a whole new set with velocity tips and we will see how we go.

Thanks you everyone who has replied. I'll let you know hoe we go.
What tips would you normally use? It shouldn't make a difference which tips, so you should stick with the ones that fit her natural nails C curve.

If you were to use velocity and her nails are too flat for the dramatic C curve that this tip has then this in itself could cause you more problems xx

I have a similar problem with a client (just the one) and have been told that it is probably due to her having a very oily nail bed. It does not seem to dehydrate no matter what I do to it. I have now been advised to use acetone to prep the nail, but I don't see how this will work because there was no difference after having a complete soak off and new set - when the nail bed should by rights be totally dehydrated! Just out of interest, which monomer has the strongest adherence? I am currently using IBD "Grip" monomer and "Flex" powders which came with my college kit, but are there any products out there specifically designed for nails which have poor adherence?

Latest posts

Back