Why I love Scentsations Lotions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happyfeet

Reaction score
hi geeks

just wanted to share and help anyone who is trying to decide on a lotion for their classic mani's and pedi's.

I use CND scentsations lotions they are fabulous! I also use the washes in my pedi bowl and the water feels lovely and silky, smells beautiful and makes clients feet feel lovely.

They absorb really well and i know this more so because i struggle with other creams and lotions due to my skin normally leaving a layer on top until a little while later. You're left with beautiful soft hydrated skin.

The range of fragrances they have means its great for seasonal changes and running themed mani's and pedi's. I so far have tangerine and lemongrass which is zingy and zesty and great for summer, Honeysuckle and pink grapefruit which is delicate and sweet and I've used it for a special shellac manicure I'm offering to help raise funds for the breast cancer campaign. I've recently bought cranberry ready for xmas and that smells yummy and for autumn I've bought apple and cinnamon which is lovely but personally i think more suited for my leg and foot massage as its fresh and awakening and would be suitable for men and women.

They're great for retail and you can also buy smaller trial sizes to put in gift bags etc. I'm due to do an event soon and I'm considering buying their mini sizes in blackcurrent and fig. They are priced extremely well too.

I normally liberally cover my clients hands or feet in scentsations cover with plastic bags and place in just towelling mitts or booties leave for five mins and wow they have absorbed quite a lot of lotion and I'm ready to massage after.

Hope you don't mind me sharing geeks just thought it may be helpful to someone.

Love n hugs

We sell masses of Scentsations hand and body washes to go with the matching lotions.

We roate all the different Scentsations in our loo in the salon and we change them frequently. We have about 3 different ones open at one time and switch them evey week so that clients get to try them all eventually. They are always asking which 'flavour' we have in the loo this week?

They are very popular as a duo pack at Christmas for presents .. people even buy them to colour coordinate with their bathrooms.!! They are a very good investment for your retail side of the business.

Have you tried the new ones ? mmmmmmmmmm
The vanilla swade smells just like the Yankee candle Christmas cookie.....

I have already sold several bottles !

my all time fave is still champagne from last year , closely followed by mango ...

I love the apple and cinnamon. It's the only 1 I have so far but I so want to get them all! Not sure which 1s to go for next though but think it might be the new vanilla ones!

I'm loving the Birch Mint one. :)

love it geeg which flavour! My six year old son has just had a whale of a time trying my new lotions :)

mizzy i nearly got that one! Did sound delicious. . . On the list next time thats another reason i love them new one each order :)

apple and cinnamon is strong but really different and smells really clean iykwim i've just mixed it with cranberry and that smells so much like winter and Christmas!

Just applied solar oil to my little one (he loves my lotions and potions bless him and i was dying to try out my dropper on someone lol sad i know) and immediately he said Oh mummy that smells like bakewells. I'm so going to have to get the cherry scentsations next for cherry bakewell mani oh imagine could have masquerade cherry bakewell shellac manicure! Oh yum!

i must invest these now.xx

yes the birch and mint would be great for feet too hun along with cucumber heal therapy. I want the citrus and green tea one too could do birch and mint wash in bowl and citrus and green tea for massage.

Do it hun you won't regret it!

I am loving these - I just got Cranberry and the vanilla..also the triple packs for Xmas :green:

Quick Q....I use earth foot soak for pedis but want to use Scentsations for retail opportunities. Would Scentsations washes interfere with Shellac if I use in my pre pedi foot soak?? ta :hug:

Didn't there used to be a gingerbread fragrance too, or am I imagining it?

Honeysuckle and Pink Grapefruit is my all time favourite though.

hi hun

i had a shellac rockstar pedi on Saturday i didn't soak before to er on the the side of caution i just sanitised with cool blue then applied cuticle away applied shellac rockstar, sloughed hard skin then soaked feet in pedi bowl with scentsations wash applied scentsations lotion bagged feet with liberal amount in towelling booties for five or so minutes then leg and foot massage. I've read on here a quick pre soak for a couple of minutes isn't a problem for absorbing water in the nail plate and as long as you scrubfresh the nail well then can't see the wash being a problem. Tbh it was actually really nice doing it the way round i did it just so that you could end on a real pamper of the feet :)

Thanks Happyfeet :hug:...I always do a little foot soak at the start - so use earth pedi soak as no oil..would be nice to use the Scentsations tho to optimise retail :green:

you're more than welcome hun.

I'm talking myself in circles here but just remembered when talking to my trainer she said when removing cuticle away best to go for a anti bac soap with water (which i do) as opposed to anything heavily perfumed and obviously oil and shellac don't go. However i do think if you scrub fresh well it shouldn't be a problem. See told you I'm talking myself in circles lmao!

Good point happy feet - so yes if we are removing cuticle away with liquid soap - soaking in a drop for foot spa should be hunky dory - :green:

I go the triple packs for Xmas today and they look so cute on my reception - shame to sell them! :green:​

Latest posts

Back