Wii Fit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so addicted, got mine finally today but feel like am going to DIE. never done a push up in my life or jogged in years. love it tho. hubby is jealous

Hi just wandered how do you use it ? do you have to have the wii control box or does the wii fit just plug in to your TV ? Am a bit thick lol

Hi just wandered how do you use it ? do you have to have the wii control box or does the wii fit just plug in to your TV ? Am a bit thick lol

Its an add on so you need the control box.You can get it all in a starter package now though.

i want onee tooo!!!:rolleyes:

But i go to the gym!!! at lest after a nice hot work out i can have a swim haha!!! Also i can look at all the fit men :lol:

But nah i want one for the days i cant get to the gym :hug:

I want one but cant seem to find one for love nor money - well yes, money if I am prepared to pay twice the RRP, which I am not LOL.

I adore mine :D Not been on for a while as I have a stinking cold, tonisilitis and possibly a chest infection now too- so being out of breath is not a good idea!

However, over two weeks, I didn't change what I eat, but exercised on the wii- I lost 5lbs. The following week, I ate the same foods, but didn't exercise and stayed the same weight, so it is obviously really working for me, and it is great fun too. :D

I have been trying to get a Wii Fit for ages, and finally bagged myself one today. Ive tried loads of stock checking sites, but sadly they were to slow, but I got mine through this stock checking site so I thought I would post the link as it works.

Wii Fit £69.99 - In Stock Locator

Hope it helps if anyone is on the quest as I was.

<groan..moan..ache> i tried the wii mario olympics game at weekend on a friend of mine's console and it hurt like heck ...only time i jog or run is if i can manage to get to the gym & haven't been in yonks..my arms feel like they have minds of their own ...wouldn,t mind getting one tho..did you read the paper a while back on top 11 accidents caused by wii

1.Crack in television
2.hole in window
3.wii remote-shaped dent in wall
4.Shattered 48-inch LCD screen
5.Severed blade from ceiling fan
6.Broken chair from Zelda fishing
7.Hole in mother-in-law's china cabinet
8.Four stitches in index finger 9.Black eye on girlfriend
10.punched out teeth on wife from hubby (boxing)
11.severly swollen family jewels cursoty of wife due to number 10
:lol::lol:

Last edited:
hi all, i really wanted to get one of these for my twins but one of my year olds is REALLY conscious of his weight, he's the correct weight for his height but because they are big boys ( 11 year old size!) the horrible little bullies at school have teased him so much he now believes them :irked: ANHOOO my question is , does the wii need to know your weight ?

I've got a Wii Fit and love it! I'm addicted to the step aerobics!

In repsonse to Lilly, the wii will tell you your weight, i don't think there is anyway of getting round it (i tried, lol) as you need to be weighed (the balance board has in-built scales) then you input your height and it calculated your bmi - you need this to set it up xx

I've had mine for a while and love it. My favourites are the step class, the yoga & the hula hoop. Not done it for a while though and it seems to be showing! :irked:

Lily: I would need to double-check, but I'm pretty sure the wii fit only shows up your weight when you do a body test. If you're just doing the training mini games (like the yoga & step class) then it doesn't ask. They're both seperate menus in the game.

<groan..moan..ache> i tried the wii mario olympics game at weekend on a friend of mine's console and it hurt like heck ...only time i jog or run is if i can manage to get to the gym & haven't been in yonks..my arms feel like they have minds of their own ...wouldn,t mind getting one tho..did you read the paper a while back on top 11 accidents caused by wii

1.Crack in television
2.hole in window
3.wii remote-shaped dent in wall
4.Shattered 48-inch LCD screen
5.Severed blade from ceiling fan
6.Broken chair from Zelda fishing
7.Hole in mother-in-law's china cabinet
8.Four stitches in index finger 9.Black eye on girlfriend
10.punched out teeth on wife from hubby (boxing)
11.severly swollen family jewels cursoty of wife due to number 10
:lol::lol:

pmsl! I've nearly had the ceiling fan off a number of times while playing on the wii! :lol:

Latest posts

Back