Will the Buff N Go Trolley ever make it to the UK?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sassy_minx24

Reaction score
This trolley is perfect and just what I'm looking for. I've seen nothing even remotely similar here in the UK.

Here's the link: http://www.buffngo.com/

I don't suppose anybody knows if there are plans for this to be distributed in the UK?

I'm sooooo tempted to order this trolley from the US, but I'm afraid I'll get hit with a big hefty customs duty bill when it arrives. $ to £ it'll cost nearly £300 alone with shipping! I don't want to have to pay even more on top of that!

Tracy x

Last edited:
I saw one on eBay last week in Yorkshire, I know it doesn't answer your question sorry, just thought I'd let you know x

Thanks Rachel, I've just scoured Ebay it must have gone. :sad:

x

I would think the best person to ask this question to would be the US based company.
Shoot them an email asking if they plan on distributing in the UK and if so, when? and if not, why not:)

But I know how you feel, here in Australia, we dip out on so many good products and the companies that sell them refuse to even ship here even if we are willing to pay the price for shipping.

I only said to my son the other day that I would love to go the US just to go shopping for a few days and get all the things I want.

This is fab! Would be really good for events! Please do let us know if you hear anything :D

I will do Sianster.

This thing would be the answer to all my mobile dreams! The thought of having everything in one place instead of lugging bags and cases all over the place is heavenly!

X

I would think the best person to ask this question to would be the US based company.
Shoot them an email asking if they plan on distributing in the UK and if so, when? and if not, why not:)

I think we should all hound then to prove they would have good sales over here :p x

I sent them an email asking this a couple of weeks ago but never heard back.
Maybe they have just been inundated with emails from the UK!
I would love an all-in-one solution.

Hi ,just to say I imported a buffngo to Northern Ireland around New year. I arranged the shipping on line myself with a courier and they included the import tax in their quotation. Cost for this around 200 euros. ( I live in rep of Ireland)

I've emailed them twice and never heard anything either. X

hiya, i have seen this on ebay a few times so keep looking!! it does look fab, keep us posted if you get one x

Have you tried contacting them on Facebook ? They are always on there posting stuff. :)

Omg !! This trolley is fab. I'm mobile but have never seen these. Now I want one too:D Keep posted any news. I will start searching too.

What a fantastic idea! Even my husband is impressed with that!!! Lol

Maybe they could do us a bulk discount! Hehehe.

X

There is no way I'd get my stuff in there!!!!x

There is no way I'd get my stuff in there!!!!x

I'd still need a second bag, but at least I wouldn't need to take my manicure table as well.

I know this is an old thread but I've found one on eBay for sale if anyone is interested

i'm intrested hun, is it still on ebay ?

many thanks,

anna

Latest posts

Back