Will the Buff N Go Trolley ever make it to the UK?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's one available in Stockport, collection only :(

What's the description? I can't find it! X

Sorry I should have posted a link, find out if she could deliver it x

its collection only but id imagine if you arrange the collection etc, only thing id worry about is how sturdy is is the hand./arm rest, would it suport all that weight xx

Hi geeks,

I imported a Buff&Go and while the price with shipping and import tax was hefty, it's the best purchase I have made. I called the number in America direct, Leatrice the owner said that they are looking into supplying in the UK but it wasn't happening soon, so I bit the bullet and ordered it. The shipping was around £300 and then there was and £80 customs charge on delivery. I combine this with my Zuca pro case to carry my towels and between the two I fit EVERYTHING in as its pretty big, the pictures are deceptive. I also use my zuca pro as my seat so I am totally set up and then all the client needs is their own chair. The table is very sturdy, and supports a lot of weight. I also use this for my facial and massage treatments as my table so I don't ruin clients furniture and all my equipment for these treatment fit in also, I just swap out depending on what treatments I am performing on that appointment.

I wouldn't be without it! Hope this helps ;)

I've messaged the seller!! Fingers crossed. I hope I'm not just jumping in to buying something without thinking though! Any advice from someone who has one would be much appreciated. Is it heavy? Does it fit lots in? Is it comfy to sit at and do your legs fit under nicely and your arms go where they should (if you know what I mean!) how big are they? It's so hard to tell from just looking at the pics. X x x

I've messaged the seller!! Fingers crossed. I hope I'm not just jumping in to buying something without thinking though! Any advice from someone who has one would be much appreciated. Is it heavy? Does it fit lots in? Is it comfy to sit at and do your legs fit under nicely and your arms go where they should (if you know what I mean!) how big are they? It's so hard to tell from just looking at the pics. X x x

Lavender lovely seems happy, post above yrs, there is a video on the link further up this thread, have a look as you can see it in use, x

Very sad the person on eBay never replied :-( and it hadn't sold on the auction. Never mind will keep looking.

What this needs is for someone to contact the US and ask if they can be the uk distributor , someone like Sweet squared perhaps??

Latest posts

Back