Win Tickets to the Brits!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it does not likt my... bridge over troubled water.. and whats the test tube one??? the money one???? the chain one???? the key one??? and the football boot one ???/ god i,m thick at these typr of things:cry::cry::cry:

Chemical Brothers....

It doesn't like my bridge over...

The chain one is - the righteous brothers. i.e unchained melody.

Opps theys have been said already - just can;t get the weight one and Oliva Newton-John and John Travolta won't work for me... boo hoo

Chemical Brothers....

It doesn't like my bridge over...

The chain one is - the righteous brothers. i.e unchained melody.

Opps theys have been said already - just can;t get the weight one and Oliva Newton-John and John Travolta won't work for me... boo hoo
its all in the spelling... elton john and kiki dee took me alittle while but then it just popped in

does anyone know the two weather girls outside the last house its my last one! help!

its ok hubbie just told me it "weather girls"

Yay! that was fun got stuck on a few but got there in the end! i spent ages going sun chair sun chair duh!! xxxxxx (sonny and cher btw!!)

Thanks Geekies xxx

I'm really pleased that you all had as much fun as me:green:

I nearly gave up after I got the few first easy ones, but...... I NEVER give up, lol!

Soooooo................... What you all wearing to the Brits!!!!!

Have you got them all yet?

Have you got them all yet?

:green:Got all mine yes thanx!:green:

Right, I'll be off then, bye..............................................

OK which are the ones that no one has got yet? You'll have to tell me the pics by describing them, cos they come up random on everyones pc, so your second from the left, third row, could be my first on the right top line x

:green:Got all mine yes thanx!:green:

Right, I'll be off then, bye..............................................

OK which are the ones that no one has got yet? You'll have to tell me the pics by describing them, cos they come up random on everyones pc, so your second from the left, third row, could be my first on the right top line x

Just had a quick glance at it hun, just wondered if anyone had any left to get. Couldn't go to the Brits anyway :lol:

What is the money one?

have tried ABBA - Money money money
50 cent

last one to get

What is the money one?

have tried ABBA - Money money money
50 cent

last one to get

You might be just a couple of years too young to remember these, lol! :lol:Dollar:lol:

Very cheesy husband & wife duo with lots of blonde hightlights (n that was just him:green:)

Yay, got em all!

kept thinking 'Dollar', but then thought never heard of anyone called that.

Thanks, i've now done it !

stuck on just one the sun and the chair...help

woo hoo done it

stuck on just one the sun and the chair...help

LOL! i was stuck on that one too! it just came to me in the end!! glad youve got it now x:hug:

whats the one with the football boot??????? thats the only one i need!

its a lace and its black does that help hun?

nicky x

right was really pleased with myself , got them all but one, but now its bugging me i cannot get the one with the red n yellow hotpants/shorts help.....

nicky x

please someone put me out of my misery lol

nicky

Latest posts

Back