wisdom teeth! hate em!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nuttynikki

Reaction score
have to whinge im sorry i thought i had my wisdom teeth thru but now im not sure! im in sooooo much pain, sore throat headache, taken ibropufen etc... but it wares off quickly, got dentist thurs.
its so frustrating, i have 2 nail clients this afo but dreading it a bit cos i know i wont be myself due to the pain!
anyway, have any of u guys had these probs? bet loads of u have! my hubby had his taken out a couple of mon ths ago

Aw bless ive never had this prob but i hope you feel better soon xxxx

nuttynikki said:
have to whinge im sorry i thought i had my wisdom teeth thru but now im not sure! im in sooooo much pain, sore throat headache, taken ibropufen etc... but it wares off quickly, got dentist thurs.
its so frustrating, i have 2 nail clients this afo but dreading it a bit cos i know i wont be myself due to the pain!
anyway, have any of u guys had these probs? bet loads of u have! my hubby had his taken out a couple of mon ths ago

Try rinsing with as hot as you can bear (dont burn your mouth though) salty water, balloon it over the area for a couple of minutes..itll take the edge off the pain
do this every copule of hours. if your still in pain go and get an emergency appointment..dont wait till thurs...they have to see you within 24hrs!
xx

Ive never had them either! I know from friends experiences how painful they look! dose yourself up with painkillers, get lots of icelollys and put your feet up, worked wonders for my friend x x x x

Hope your feeling better soon x x x

I had mine taken out 3 years ago...i has it done at the hospital and was put to sleep while they done it...when i woke i had bruises on my chest...they said they had to sit on me to get em out...nice...glad i was asleep.

Nothing worse than toothache i feel for you...its horrid...what works well is paracetamol and nurafen together...not taken at the same time but 2 hours apart...this way you ain't waiting 4 hours till your next top up. xx

For a upset tummy there is that powder to mix with water...cant think what its called...it fizzes up and makes you burp...lol

is it andrews?
NailStyle said:
For a upset tummy there is that powder to mix with water...cant think what its called...it fizzes up and makes you burp...lol

there's one called Diarolyte or Dioralite Cec, not sure of the spelling, it comes in different flavours.

massive bundle of help i am today eh !!! go back to bed angie . lol

Dioralite (sp?) is one of them, there are different varieties. It might be better if your husband told the pharmacist what symptoms you have, then he can give you the right treatment/powder.
hope you feel better soon :hug:

get yourself booked into the dentist as soon as poss Nikki, they will be able to sort you out hunny, nothing worse than toothache :hug:

nikki i know exact5ly how u are feeling - i had awful trouble with mine - i ended up in hospital having all 4 out (2 were growing at a funny angle) so i had all 4 out at the same time - absolute agony most painful thing ever i had to take loads of painkillers and penicillin for a week after. alot better now. xx

alka setler is good for unsettled tummys...is that the one your on about Angie??

xx

Are you sure that it is wisdom teeth and not an abscess in another tooth in that area??? I have an abscess at the moment under a crown and I have had 2 courses of antibiotics and it will not clear up, so they are taking the tooth out on Friday. I also had problems with my wisdom teeth and had to have 2 removed as they became impacted but I was only 18 at the time I was cutting them, which I think is the average age.

funkyfingers10 said:
alka setler is good for unsettled tummys...is that the one your on about Angie??

xx

yeah thats the one...thanks xx

The best painkiller imo is Solphadine extra strength works everytime.
Hope you poorly geeks are soon well again xxxx

thanks guys for all ur replies, tomorrow i will call dentist again if still very painful im all dosed up now! do feel pretty numb, will let u know how it goes! i do hate dentist tho, never mind it has to be done! thanks again im gonna try the salt water now
xx

I had to have all 4 of mine removed 2 years ago, and it was horrible! I looked like a guinea pig for about a week and was on such high painkillers i was high as a kite. Thankfully i dont have any problems now!!

my hubby had that too! his cheeks were swollen for ages and he was in lots of pain!

it was bloody awful! But im glad i had it done as i was suffering so bad with them. I had them taken under general anestetic, so that was good too, i didnt know a thing about it!
And i lost 3lbs that week as i couldnt eat anything but soup! LOL!...

Aw i know how you feel too!
Ive only got one thats fully grown and its at an angle! it doesnt hurt though. my bottom ones are painful sometimes- the cup of hot salt water works. and lots of ibuprofen!
If my bottom ones are on the move again, i find that if ive had my mouth shut when im asleep, the top wisdom tooth grinds on my bottom gum because its swollen :eek: :Scared: !!!! ohhh the pain!! hope you feel better soon hun x x x

Latest posts

Back