Just had my wisdom teeth out

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol. Probably. No, I'm kidding!

You're not kidding, I can tell!!!

Brute force was used, I'm sure of it!!! Thank god I was under a GA. :eek:

I'm currently sat in the dentists waiting room waiting for the anaesthetic to kick in- wish me luck!! X

I'm currently sat in the dentists waiting room waiting for the anaesthetic to kick in- wish me luck!! X

Good luck pink!

From one dental to another I wish you speedy recovery :)

Your really brave to have them out under L.A, and let me know how you get on.

Last edited:
You're not kidding, I can tell!!!

Brute force was used, I'm sure of it!!! Thank god I was under a GA. :eek:

+1

There are some things in life one should not experience a wake!

Good luck pink!

From one dental to another I wish you speedy recovery :)

Your really brave to have them out under L.A, and let me know how you get on.

Thanks Lady, it went really well, my appointment was at 12pm and I was all fone and driving home for 12.40pm!
My dentist is actually amazing, that's 2 he's extracted for me under L.A. and both were quick and minimal pain afterwards. Now just to avoid the dreaded dry socket! 😱

Thank you, hope you're feeling better x

Thanks Lady, it went really well, my appointment was at 12pm and I was all fone and driving home for 12.40pm!
My dentist is actually amazing, that's 2 he's extracted for me under L.A. and both were quick and minimal pain afterwards. Now just to avoid the dreaded dry socket! ��

Thank you, hope you're feeling better x

feeling a lot better:lol:

Am back to work on Friday, and im glad for the normallity!

I'm sure! Are you able to eat properly yet? I wish I could say I've not been able to eat a lot but I've been binge eating all day! 🍰🍔🍟🍲🍦 lol x

oh god, Im getting mine out saturday :eek: only just had an operation 2 weeks ago on my womb too :eek::eek: how long did you have off work? Im back on the tuesday so ill have 2 days off, is that enough???? scared now.....

I'm sure! Are you able to eat properly yet? I wish I could say I've not been able to eat a lot but I've been binge eating all day! ���������� lol x

still cant eat properly yet ...but have lost neary half a stone!

I have been given....wait for it......disposable waxing sticks by my consultant to open my jaw.

The aim of the game im told is put as many as I can in my mouth twice a day to stretch the jaw open:eek::confused::confused::eek:

god bless the NHS.... when I came round from surgery there was another patient with the same name as me, as they got us mixed up.
The nurse spend 20 mins trying to convince me id had surgery on my leg, so how could i be in pain in my mouth, and that they need to do another biopsy :eek::Scared::Scared::Scared:

oh god, Im getting mine out saturday :eek: only just had an operation 2 weeks ago on my womb too :eek::eek: how long did you have off work? Im back on the tuesday so ill have 2 days off, is that enough???? scared now.....

I had a week off work, if you are having them out under GA you can request or they will give you a sick note so that you can be signed off work......you will prob need it

still cant eat properly yet ...but have lost neary half a stone!

I have been given....wait for it......disposable waxing sticks by my consultant to open my jaw.

The aim of the game im told is put as many as I can in my mouth twice a day to stretch the jaw open:eek::confused::confused::eek:

god bless the NHS.... when I came round from surgery there was another patient with the same name as me, as they got us mixed up.
The nurse spend 20 mins trying to convince me id had surgery on my leg, so how could i be in pain in my mouth, and that they need to do another biopsy :eek::Scared::Scared::Scared:

Oh my word! That's a pretty serious mistake, I'm sure you were more than a little confused lol.
I've heard of that before actually, using spatulas to help ease the jaw back open, I hope you get back to normal really quickly xx

But my boss is a work crazy heartless mare ( I am my own boss :wink2:) Ive had so much time off lately I just cant afford too.... Do you really think Ill need that long - its under GA. oh poo im proper worried now :eek:

There's no need to be scared, each person comes out of these things differently and no 2 surgical extractions are the same!

Mine was only really bad afterwards because they had to cut and drill into the jawbone on one side due the tooth being fused to the jaw bone.

You def won't be able to work for up to 48hrs after due to the effects of the GA.

It's up you, how ever it is an surgical operation and can take up to a week to recover from it due to the GA and they will be taking out more than one.

I feel so much better though for having them out as I no longer get migraines, sinus infections, pains in my eyes or ear ache.

So the long term benefits out weight the temporary pain etc that I'm getting at the mo. 😊😃😃😃

Got my hospital appointment at 2pm today to have my wizzies out under sedation!! Eeeeekkk!!

Had one of mine out last Friday. 2 Anadin Extra and all better. back to work the following morning.

My last 2 were like that. Think I'm going be home for a couple of days this time. No pain really (thanks to painkillers), but face is getting fatter by the hour! What a beauty!

Latest posts

Back