Wish you could do these??? I know I do!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kiwigirl63

Reaction score
this is what we do in our salon

016.jpg

037.jpg

040.jpg

and these are the ones I am wearing at the moment

lisa1.jpg

Beautiful, i will have a full set of the first ones please lol :hug:

oooh, lovely . what exciting clients you must have.

I will book you in shall I?????:lol:

WOW they are amazing, I really like the 3rd picture with the white tips

WOW they are amazing, I really like the 3rd picture with the white tips

Thats going to be my next ones. Out of all the nails I have seen these are my favourites!!!!!

I agree the 3rd set are beautiful

Love the 3rd set..xx

I love the art, especially the pink and white. But you know, the stilettos, not so much. This is a style trend that I can't quite catch. I know old fashioned and all, but thats just how I roll!!!:lol:

to me they're not spiky enough to be stillettos. I tend to be really picky with the structure of these.

but the nail art is nice. The first one is an NFU-OH must do, I did it (adapted) in black, grey and white, on a long square shape once, had really good comments.

Post more picts!!

I love them all, not sure if i,d wear the shape tho, even though its nice, just not praticle for myself, (unless I win lotto and get a servant :lol:

I love them all, not sure if i,d wear the shape tho, even though its nice, just not praticle for myself, (unless I win lotto and get a servant :lol:
you should really try!!! I do NOT have a servant, I can cook, tidy, change the beds, everything, with stilettos, long square nails, etc.

I'd even say, stilettos are by far the easiest shape to get used to. but once you've developped your new technique (as to taking things, etc) it's like a new part of your finger and you can't go back to a shorter set ;);)

Thats so true. I dont like anything else on my nails now and find them so much easy to do things than square. Ever tried picking up a dropped credit card on the ground with square!!!!???

^well I had too and I must confess I always have either a tweezer either some tape in my handbag for these situations...

also when you have to get your card back from the cash machine, the tweezer is a nice option. (tape works everywhere if you have to travel)

Ooooh, love the nail art :green:

Lovely nail art!!

Beautiful!

I think all of them are absolutley gorgeous!
does anyone know where you can train in such beautiful nail art? x

your best bet is Russia or Asia.

and your second best bet is to invite the Russian or Asian tech so that they're a bit nearer.

usually they're really nice, they have a price, that you have to pay, and you divide it into the number of techs attending the training.

or you can ask your distreibutor if they will make one of them come... or if they have an educator with such skills (and request picts)

or also nearer Pepyn Borrel, Internationnal Master Artist for years has settle his own academy in Holland, he works with the best of every brand, and really, this rocks. had the chance to train with him and I can tell you he's a pleasure to learn from, talk to, etc.
and he speaks English, which is not always sure with Russian techs

hth...

Last edited:
what a fabulous salon that must be! :wink2:

Latest posts

Back