Word association

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone said drive & then this......I don't understand what it means.

right...a lorry is a truck...a vehicle bigger than a car or van....good for transporting stuff...:lol: hth...I don't quite know what they call them in Canada...a truck is all I could think of!!!! Xxxx

I don't get confused too often , but this is my day...LOL:lol:

That's what we call it 'Truck'....heheheheh

Pickles trust me your confusion is nothing like mine - I've been having right loon moments - missed the lorry thing sorry -thats how my days been!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

LOL...yay me...I got it right...

I have been watching Ice Road Truckers on channel 5.... It is about Canadian truckers driving to the Diamond mines.... I love the show...they are so fearless driving over the frozen lakes....:eek: One of the truckers is only 20 years old and he was transporting 50 tonnes of cargo to a remote village....I am in awe of them....
I think I am cool trying to dodge the pot holes on the Spanish roads...:D

Sorry for going off thread...I do tend to talk way too much :lol:

LOL...yay me...I got it right...

I have been watching Ice Road Truckers on channel 5.... It is about Canadian truckers driving to the Diamond mines.... I love the show...they are so fearless driving over the frozen lakes....:eek: One of the truckers is only 20 years old and he was transporting 50 tonnes of cargo to a remote village....I am in awe of them....
I think I am cool trying to dodge the pot holes on the Spanish roads...:D

Sorry for going off thread...I do tend to talk way too much :lol:

Totally agree Jo and thanks for clearing up lorry !!!!!!..........i love this program its wicked watching how risky all them lorry drivers are.....xxxxx

Eh? Am I missing something? No one said Lorry!

Light.......................Bright

Bright .......................DARK

cooking (yuk)

Grilled cheese.....hehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back