wording a letter for old clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautyw

Reaction score
Hi

I'm sending a letter to old clients that haven't been to the salon in a while but don't no how to word it.

I have so far - thanking them for their support over my 2 years in business and explaining a voucher is included for themselves and one for a friend that hasn't been to the salon before.

I want to write that I haven't seen them in a while and miss them but don't no how to put this in a professional term. Can anyone sum it up for me or have you wrote something similar that I could use in my letter?

Thanks

Maybe something on the lines of:
"I really enjoyed treating you in the past and would love to do so in the future. With this in mind I am enclosing a voucher.....etc"

Hi Sue,

It's been a while! I'd love to welcome you back to the salon, so here's a little gift voucher from me to you.

Happy New Year!

Perfect, Love your response Kim! It caught my attention so it would probably be great for clients too!

Rather than a letter, if your keeping if brief, then maybe a note card would be better

Xx

Just a quick thought, but if you're going to the expense of having vouchers printed and sending letters, how about sending a postcard that doubles as the voucher. I think they do them cheap on Vistaprint. xx

verve-design (carl) can do lovely vouchers/postcards etc...

Thanks for the replies!

I am sending a pricelist with it as well so I think its better sending a letter! All ideas are good though, thanks

Hi, can you suggest any similar wording for a mobile beauty business please?:confused:

Latest posts

Back