Working illegally

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must say thought that it is not illegal to remotely prescribe botox, this is stated in the MHRA website that you quote.
Thanks Botox Me for adding that. :) As a non medic Aesthetic Therapist just because I use a remote prescribing service doesnt mean to say that I break the law as Ive read many times on this site. MHRA have clearly stated that they CANNOT and WILL NOT enforce a regulators guideline, (Im also sure they have more pressing issues that who does what with botox). Meaning that (if you read their info) they are there to enforce the law, if a therapist is undertaking in injectables and they have a prescription in place and a product for that client prior to injection and are insured then there is NO law broken. NMC, GDC, etc have their own regulations/guidelines put in place to keep the medics in check however its obviously not preventing them from flaunting these in house so called 'laws'.
It is NOT illegal to undertake botox like I read time and time again! lol JA

I'd ignore them. Too many people in this world are out to cause other people grief. Im happy to just leave people to it. If it's illegal they will eventually get caught anyway right?

Latest posts

Back