Worst client experiences!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachirv

Reaction score
As the title says, what are your worst experiences with clients?

When I worked in a spa, I had a guy who got a bit happy after his treatment, and left his deposit all over my bed!!

And then last week, I was doing a ladies toes on my beauty bed, she was sat upright and I was sat at the bottom of my bed. She coughed with her mouth open and apologised. I thought nothing of it... Untill I went to wash my hands after she had gone, looked down, and saw a huge lump of phlem on my tunic! I nearly vonmited!

And people say we have a glamorous job... [emoji85]

Urgh that's disgusting hahaha! I had a client who was pitching a tent during his massage once! He asked me repeatedly to massage his inner thigh, abdomen and buttocks which I refused, he actually made me feel sick. I also had a woman in for a pedicure and they were seriously the worst feet I have ever seen. Such dry skin, her toenails wobbled massively as I filed them! Literally the quickest pedicure I have ever done! Also, I had some bloke in for a chest wax (it was my first chest wax on a paying client) and I begged another therapist to do it as I was not confident but she woudln't, worst experience of my life, I done a horrible job, was making such silly jokes to him about it and he was like "you never done this before" I was like "yeah loads" - but that was bad on my part! Eeeeeek!

Just remember that everyone and anyone could be reading this, including former, current and future clients.

mine was years and years ago, so they definitely will not know who I am...I no longer carry out any treatments either so think I'm safe :)

I had a lady who hated her haircut and shouted at me till i cried lol. And when blokes start chatting you up. I hate it

I had a lady who hated her haircut and shouted at me till i cried lol. And when blokes start chatting you up. I hate it

What a cow.

I don't get any men chat me up.

I do worry I unintentionally chat up men. After a few minutes they repeatedly mention their girlfriends!! [emoji53]

Mine would have to be sending a client away due to nits. Is there anything more embarrassing!? I told her mother quietly in the staff room. She went crazy! She began shouting at me and saying that I had given the young girl nits while combing through her hair and that my comb must of had nits on it. I tried explaining that all tools are kept in a barbercide and autoclave but she was having none of it! Big lump in the throat!

Sent from my HTC One X+ using SalonGeek mobile app

Mine would have to be sending a client away due to nits. Is there anything more embarrassing!? I told her mother quietly in the staff room. She went crazy! She began shouting at me and saying that I had given the young girl nits while combing through her hair and that my comb must of had nits on it. I tried explaining that all tools are kept in a barbercide and autoclave but she was having none of it! Big lump in the throat!

Really? Wow ive had to do that so many times and they're usually the ones embarrassed

Really? Wow ive had to do that so many times and they're usually the ones embarrassed
Yeah I know I've only had to do it once before then and the dad was really embarrassed! She was awful though, I felt really sorry for the child as it didn't need to be that much of a big deal! Poor girl.

Latest posts

Back