would it be distasteful..... Shellac related

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottishjoy

Reaction score
Well... I've just taken delivery of...

My brand spanking new shellac colours.. All 12 of them in all their shiney beauty!! (Yes I'm excited lol)

Would it be distasteful to wear a different colour on every finger? I can't choose! :biggrin:

Not distasteful but slightly worrying (how many fingers have you got?):biggrin:

Haha far too much excitment making me giddy (stupid) I could do toes aswell and go for some early spring flip flops? Lol

I think it's a fun way to display the new colors to your clients! LOVE your enthusiasm! :)

I once had a client in for a pedicure and couldn't decide which polish she liked so opted to have blue on both big toes then red on the next, green on the next, purple on the next one and pink on the little toes (or something like that, cant remember exact colours) and it actually looked great!

If you do something like that it would look good, or put a different colour on each toenail (so 10 colours) then on fingers do the other 2 on your hands i.e both thumbs same then next colour on next finger and alternate - if that makes sense?

We need pictures if you do this.. :biggrin:

I did this when I bought my Gelish colours..... They got noticed & talked about a lot ( I called them my Smartie nails)

NSI did it on toes in one of their news letters too

Personally, I don't think it's a problem at all. I have done it and also with l&p designs. I wanted to try things out and couldn't be bothered to wait months to work my way through my ideas, waiting for whole sets to need rebalances/removals. It also gets you noticed!! :wink2:

Last edited:
Would it be distasteful to wear a different colour on every finger? I can't choose! :biggrin:

Hmmmmm...now you got me thinking. I'm re-Shellacking my nails this weekend and may just 'steal' your idea! :hug:

Well... I've just taken delivery of...

My brand spanking new shellac colours.. All 12 of them in all their shiney beauty!! (Yes I'm excited lol)

Lol. I cant even wear mine as i really cant do my right hand. Its such a mess i feel it would put people off :)

Hmmmmm...now you got me thinking. I'm re-Shellacking my nails this weekend and may just 'steal' your idea! :hug:

Oooh you'll have to show us!

I haven't had time to do my own shellac yet ! :( my mum was booked in to get hers done last night so hopefully I'll have some time to do mine this evening! x

Lol. I cant even wear mine as i really cant do my right hand. Its such a mess i feel it would put people off :)

Aw I know what u mean, my right hands never as good as my left but I am of the belief that if I keep practising on myself it will improve lol and somewhat!!

Latest posts

Back