Would you contact another beautician if they were undercutting you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely not. How would you feel if another beautician you had never met rang you and told you to increase your prices?

Just goes to prove that just being good at nails doesn't make you successful. You have to have some concept of business x

Absolutely don't contact her! It is none of your business what she charges. Would you call a salon telling them to change the product range they use or nail system because you weren't keen on the one they had chosen? It is her business, her prices, her decisions.

I agree with all that's been said with regards to not contacting her ......I don't actually understand why you would and what you think it would achieve....this is a competitive business everyone will set their own prices as they see fit whether lower or higher than yours ....that's life!.....can you imagine if for instance the spar rang the coop to argue about them selling bread 50p cheaper it would be ludicrous as would it be for you to contact another therapist ....you have no rights over anything other than your own business ...I have clients come to me all the time saying so and so are doing shellac for a tenner and my response is well go to them then if you feel your get better service ....concentrate on building your business and making it the best you can be because when you are the best you won't have to worry about anyone but you x

I wouldn't contact her. I've felt like doing that when people local to me have come along & undercut me, it hurts, but it can't be helped. You can't stop them. As others have said, concentrate on your own business. All the best x

Latest posts

Back