Would You Date a Client?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally don't think it's bad as long as like someone else said you don't make a big thing of it. In my old salon there was a client who always requested me to do his back and chest wax and I know it sounds mad but we did hav alot of chemistry - like I actually felt like I was just talking to a friend if u know what I mean and I know he had feelings for me and I did hav feelings for him - nothing ever became of it ; I think purely for the fact of I saw him as a client and I woul feel it would be inappropriate and unprofessional to start something with a client...lol mabey I've lost the topic now but I just wante to share my love <3

I have never dated a client, but I once worked for a woman who did, turned out he was already spoken for and his very unhappy girlfriend tried to smash the salon front window -more than once!!

I say never sh*t where you eat. Jusy my opinion though lol

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Love it xxxx hope u still charge him for his hair cut lol x

Sadly his hair is not what (or should I say where) it used to be, so it is not an issue!

Naa, dating clients makes them lousy tippers. :D

You're so wrong! My other half gave me £500 this morning to do his pedicure:eek:

And his feet weren't THAT bad.

You're so wrong! My other half gave me £500 this morning to do his pedicure:eek:

Zo Zo...did he ask for a special "happy ending" with that pedi?:wink2:

Funnily enough no! He has been nagging me all week about the length of his toenails as he says his trainers are uncomfortable in the gym. I didn't feel like doing it today as I had other things to do...so he said he'd pay me and I think he could just tell from my face that I wasn't that interested in £25. So he transferred £500 to my account so I would feel obliged - lol!

Some people will do ANYTHING to win! Or maybe he's just a complete nutter.

Anyway, I'm very happy, have already spent it in my head - a number of times!

Funnily enough no! He has been nagging me all week about the length of his toenails as he says his trainers are uncomfortable in the gym. I didn't feel like doing it today as I had other things to do...so he said he'd pay me and I think he could just tell from my face that I wasn't that interested in £25. So he transferred £500 to my account so I would feel obliged - lol!

Some people will do ANYTHING to win! Or maybe he's just a complete nutter.

Anyway, I'm very happy, have already spent it in my head - a number of times!

I see some retail therapy in your near future.:D

And for £500 you may as well let him win just think what you can buy lol

As someone who is currently 'dating' a client I think its ok, especially if they are the ones that ask you out rather than the other way round, that way you cant be considered unprofessional and using your workplace as a dating agency with a revolving door :D

Ive dated another client in the past and it didnt work out and i still recruit for him (im a recruitment consultant) As long as people can seperate work and pleasure its fine i think but a risk to take at the start as you dont know if this will be the case i guess..

:)

WOW! shall be pinning this up somewhere in the house for OH to see. . . and hope he gets the hint next time he needs one :D

Tell him I'll do his pedicure for £400!

A client who's hair I had only cut once phoned me in the salon and asked me out - I said no but he came in again for another haircut and then phoned again so I thought why not? I asked my manager and she said she had no problem with it, so I said yes - I dated him and then married him - we have been together 25 years.

what a lovely story xx

it all depends on the atmosphere and different people.

Latest posts

Back