Would you sponsor us?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bodacious

Reaction score
I am hoping that the power of the Nail Geek forums will get us off to a good start!

Okay here goes

My friend and I are going to go for it and do the bike ride from Moscow to St Petesberg next July!

We therefore have to raise between us about £5000, so here is a plea for money!

Donations can be accepted at my nochex account

my e-mail address for Nochex is [email protected]

www.nochex.co.uk

Any amount is acceptable! And please feel free to collect money from any freinds or relatives you have
icon_smile_big.gif

If you want to read more about the event then you can at www.charitychallenge.com if you click on the star like symbol at the top and then go to the search by acitvity type its under the bike acitivities.

We will be donating the money to two charities one being the Mcmillian Nurses and the other will be a more local cause (no it wont be my local pub!!!!)

I will definitely be sponsoring you, McMillan is one of the most worthy causes I can possibly think of! J xx

Thank you Jo Jo, I agree, we had to use their services last year and they were fantastic, so caring and honest. We couldnt have made it through without them.

Hi< I did Cycle Cuba a while ago so I recognise the enormous effort you will be putting into your training. But even harder than that, is the fundraising!

You will have great fun on the cycle ride and make some great friends, in fact, I met one of my biking friends in London on Saturday night.

Here's some quick fundraising tip. Buy raffle ticket books and several bottles of wine, gin =, champagne, stubbies...... and drink I hear you say.... no. Take a bottle of wine to work each week, a bottle whenever you are meeting friends, sell tickets for £1 each, every week or evening or whenever you have sold 20, you'll get the hang of it quickly, raffle the bottle, hey presto, your friends will be even more pleased to see you. Friends start doing this for you as it is so easy and fun. Even easier if they donate a bottle to start you.

Another thing, is have a evening where friends eat at your house for £10 and you provide all food and drink - they still bring a bottle because their your friends and thy support you and you make quite a bit then. My friends all brought wine and offered to do the food too! And then donated travel sizes of pampering stuff (I didn;t get to use it as these trips are fantastically busy) but it was handy and I shared freely with other people who had forgotton stuff!

Have a great time and enjoy your training!

Cathy

Hi ya Bodacious,

I just spent all my cash at Excell, but if you can wait a couple of weeks I'll gladly give!

Kx

Dont worry about when you can donatE we are collecting money all the time

Thank you for those fundraising ideas, keep em coming

Latest posts

Back