Would you use un-pedicured feet to advertise products?????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've gone obsessed now and am looking at all the pics to see if that was a one off minging footed model. :lol:

Yuk, they're nasty :eek:

OMG!!! and what was the model thinking?? doesn't she see her own feet?!?!? :eek:

omg there horrible x

a) the pj's are super cute
b) I AM SO INCREDIBLY GROSSED OUT BY THE FEET, EWWWWW!!!

This might sound awful but what does the state of the feet say about the rest of her body?....

they are absolutely foul, i can't believe that she hasn't had them done!!

thats really funny,it made me laugh :green: and i thought i had horrible feet !!!
and if that is the same model,then her feet really dont match her tummy.lovely tummy,yakky feet hahaha

Those feet are just plain wrong!!!

Forget M&S telling her to get a pedi...what about the model, does she have no sense of shame or self-respect to go and get herself a pedicure????!!!

Yukky!

EUGHH! check out that corn!!!!

she doesn't need a pedicure, she needs a chiropodist!!!!!

Happy that for the first time I look at a model and Ive got a body part nicer than she has! xx

1999judy said:
:eek: :lol: I think someone should let M&S know about this one!
A major blunder.....but then again, if you weren't a tech, would you even notice?

im not a nail tech (trying to get the money to get on a course), so dont get me wrong, but obviously i noticed because i was told to look there, but i asked my mam what she thought of the pj bottoms, and the 1st thing she said? eww whats up with the feet! so i guess there that minging that anyone would notice lol

avivajoy said:
Happy that for the first time I look at a model and Ive got a body part nicer than she has! xx

Yes!!! :lol:

They are pretty bad but I refuse to believe that a company such as Marks would use these feet do this, without thought, I'll bet she was a last minutes stand in.

:eek: very pretty (not)

oooh err...mingin :irked:

they are awefull and i think its very bad a marks and sparks to use feet like this in their advertising, you would expect to see beautifully pedicured tootsies in their ads not dry crusty ones :eek:

Id say somthing to the companycorny toes and crusty bottoms eeewww! .....tell them that just looking at those mangy feet made you not want to buy the cute jammie bottoms.....maybe you could get a job doing the feet ! when I browse magazines I always notice the fingers and toes......bugs me when I can see there shoes don't fit too! But then again we are in " this ' buisiness!

yuk!!!! Something pretty similar was on This Morning last week.....they were showing the new "must have" summer sandals.....zoomed in on the feet.....red nail polish with completely flooded cuticles.....and on another....a french polish, with the last two tootsies completely void of any polish!!!

I was doing my friend's (also a nail tech) pedicure at the time...she couldnt believe it either...so she e-mailed them telling them.....guess what....no response !! lol

they are gross!!!

Latest posts

Back