Wow, look what I just saw on Facebook

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Precious2013

Reaction score
Amazing.... ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377185153.614705.jpg

Urgh, that's made me feel all queezy.
I hate to see nails like this, I imagine it's real and it freaks me out.

I'm hoping its makeup!
Like they do for films etc

That made my knees go funny!! I have watch a tutorial for nails like this before, it is easy but cleaver x

It's aweful :D
I've seen a tutorial somewhere on youtube how to do this broken nail 'to make your mum and teachers sick' but I wouldn't do it to myself lol I've forgotten details though... there was a sponge in use to make a flash :biggrin:

I wasnt suggesting to have it as everyday nails, I was amazed at the art of it. Didn't know something like this could be done on nails

I hate it... Looks so real :( yuk x

Horrible indeed!!! Is it real or just painted?

Fantastic! It looks like fx paints. I do face painting & have some snazaroo fx putty, paints etc, boys love fake scars & wounds. Never thought of using it on nails though, might just have a few goes ready for Halloween!

If opportunity doesn't knock - build a door!

That's amazing, lol.

Shakira x

Incredible!! But reminds me too much of what my nails looked like after my ex shut my fingers/enhancements in the kitchen cupboard door!! Ouch!!

the fact it looks so real makes it even better, very talented people out there ! I love it :D

Amazing but yuk!!!

People do things like this and then post photos to the 'guardian' or on FB and say their nails were done in a nail foreign bar. Makes me so annoyed when people are targeted in this way and their reputation and that of their whole community blackened ... Scandalous. As fellow nail technicians we should all be supporting each other and our industry. Sorry, an off topic response but current!

This would be great for Halloween!!

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Fab for a Halloween party 😃

Eeeewwww! Think I might do this and freak my husband out, it's brilliant!

Latest posts

Back