Xtreme lashes - does anyone do them?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlyfaye24

Reaction score
i trained with xtreme lashes in eyelash extensions, they set a minimum charge for your customers of £120 for a new set, is anyone else finding that no customers want to pay this? because they can go to someone who trained in lashes with any other company and pay about £75!

xtreme lashes is a much superior product then all other lashes, ive had a few different types of lashes and xtreme are the only ones that last but i still think i should be able to set the price i want to charge!

is anyone else having this problem that no clients want to pay £120???

I have seen many salons in and around central london charging these sorts of prices

I have seen many salons in and around central london charging these sorts of prices

i think thats part of the problem, im not in london, im outside of it and no one wants to pay that much for them!

also most of my clients want their lashes done in the evenings so i do them from home, which again means they dont want to pay top salon prices!

I take it you are working in a Salon? Down here on the South Coast the charges range from £65-£150.

I trained with Hollywood Lashes and the product, in my opinion, is very good.

£120 is an awful lot of money. Can you reduce the price? Perhaps try another supplier?

xx:)

xtreme lashes stated in my training that i had to charge a minimum of £120 for a full set and if we were found to be charging less they would stop supplying to us!

xtreme lashes stated in my training that i had to charge a minimum of £120 for a full set and if we were found to be charging less they would stop supplying to us!

Hi have had my lashes done with extreme and def didnt pay £120, the lashes are only as good as the glue, and they didnt last any longer or look different to all the other extensions on the market, with exception to the few which I wont mention.

So I would take no notice and charge what you want, anyway how would they find out, just say you do them for free.

I trained with Nouveau on monday, so am no way ready to start charging, but they recommended to us that we charge from £75. I find it shocking that they are dictating what you charge when it is in fact your business, so you should be sorting out your own prices. There are people round my way offering lashes for as little as £50, although I am not sure what brand they use! When I'm ready I will charge £75 as a mobile lash technician if I charged any less people would automatically think I'm new or not very good, very small minded yes but thats what people think when you charge too less! I learnt this when I first started out spray tanning. I charged £15 and had no calls, I charged £20 and surprise surprise there came the calls. I have to say though that unless I'm good enough I won't charge the full price, I will probably do models rates if I'm still really slow. Maybe you need to think about training with someone else. Good luck with what ever you chose.

Unless they have made you all sign a contract you can charge what you like,
as for them not supplying you anymore this i doubt as it would put them out of business in the end,
don't let them dictate to you, we as trainers are there to teach you the skills and give marketing and price advise not force you into anything,
i cant see any business been very successful for long with their attitude,

charge what you like hun, it has nothing to do with anyone else :hug:

Hi have had my lashes done with extreme and def didnt pay £120, the lashes are only as good as the glue, and they didnt last any longer or look different to all the other extensions on the market, with exception to the few which I wont mention.

So I would take no notice and charge what you want, anyway how would they find out, just say you do them for free.

they have already called me once to give me a warning coz i was charging friends cheaper! someone also trained in xtreme rang them up and grassed on me! i told them yeh i did charge my friends cheaper as i give them discount on everything in my salon and lashes wouldnt be any different!
she just said to tell my friends to tell anyoen who asked that they paid full price as i was upsetting other lash technicians!

i did think it was a bit strange they can dictate to you what you charge!

im pretty sure i signed some stuff when i first trained, cant remember if it mentiond this on there tho!

Hi l trained with xtreme and was told to charge min of 120, l told rachel who is the head of the company that l was puting them on offer for 80 and she never said anything. as l was going to her for her to do my lashes we kept up to date and my offer was never disputed she even told me that another salon at newcastle had offered them cheaper on there start up.

Hi l trained with xtreme and was told to charge min of 120, l told rachel who is the head of the company that l was puting them on offer for 80 and she never said anything. as l was going to her for her to do my lashes we kept up to date and my offer was never disputed she even told me that another salon at newcastle had offered them cheaper on there start up.

thanks for that, im gonna speak to xtreme then and say im doing an offer!
the problem is there are 2 other salons on the same road as me both trained in xtreme! ggrrr
hehe x

i trained with xtreme lashes in eyelash extensions, they set a minimum charge for your customers of £120 for a new set, is anyone else finding that no customers want to pay this? because they can go to someone who trained in lashes with any other company and pay about £75!

xtreme lashes is a much superior product then all other lashes, ive had a few different types of lashes and xtreme are the only ones that last but i still think i should be able to set the price i want to charge!

is anyone else having this problem that no clients want to pay £120???
I am charging $250 (up to 2 hrs) for the first visit and $50 for a touch up(up to 1hr)

Hi,
I know that what you say is correct. I have had the conversation with Rachel, a salon near to me wanted to do them at a reduced rate, they almost fell out over it as another salon 1 mile away is doing Xtreme as well. They stipulate that you have to charge the rate they say or they won't supply you anymore.
Their training is more expensive than other trainers too. But to be honest I don't know if there training is superior or not, only some who has trained with them and another would know.......anyone.......let us know.
I too would expect a cheaper rate for my lashes if the person is not very experienced. £120 is too much for me. I suppose you could to the next infill for free........poss a way around the price.
Best wishes
Lotsa luv x :hug: :hug: x

Sorry i'm just being nosey as i'm interested in doing this course.
What a bliming cheek to tell you they would stop supplying to you. I don't think they would find out if you were charging less really would they? You could just say you were doing a promotion to attract more clients xxx

Sorry i'm just being nosey as i'm interested in doing this course.
What a bliming cheek to tell you they would stop supplying to you. I don't think they would find out if you were charging less really would they? You could just say you were doing a promotion to attract more clients xxx

they specifically stated we were unable to do this, the problem i have is i often run discount offers (especially in the winter) but im unable to include lashes on this!
the course is really good and ive had a few other types of lashes done and they didnt last me a week, ive had my xtreme lashes in for 4 weeks and theres no big gaps! i could go another week if i wanted before i got them infilled again! the only problem is clients dont want to pay £120! everyone else i know that does lashes (and theres alot in my area doing really cheap courses) charge £75!
someone already grassed me up to xtreme lashes for charging friends less! i explained to the lady at xtreme i wasnt going to charge my sister and close friends £120! i charge my sister just £20 to cover my costs!
its a good course to do and the glue is brilliant! but you ened to be ina good area where clients will pay £120!

they specifically stated we were unable to do this, the problem i have is i often run discount offers (especially in the winter) but im unable to include lashes on this!
the course is really good and ive had a few other types of lashes done and they didnt last me a week, ive had my xtreme lashes in for 4 weeks and theres no big gaps! i could go another week if i wanted before i got them infilled again! the only problem is clients dont want to pay £120! everyone else i know that does lashes (and theres alot in my area doing really cheap courses) charge £75!
someone already grassed me up to xtreme lashes for charging friends less! i explained to the lady at xtreme i wasnt going to charge my sister and close friends £120! i charge my sister just £20 to cover my costs!
its a good course to do and the glue is brilliant! but you ened to be ina good area where clients will pay £120!

How pathetic of someone to grass you up! I really don't see the companies problem, it should be up to you how much you charge, as long as they are getting money from you purchasing more.
They go round my area for £80. If I had £120 and knew what they were like then i would probably pay it if they lasted a while, but clients that are unsure just wouldn't bother. It would make sense to charge them less in the begining wouldn't it.
You must be proper p'd off hun :hug: xxx
xxx

Latest posts

Back