Yay! Im over the moon!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sambam

Reaction score
My friend just texted me telling me that a lady thought her enhancements were real! Im sooooooooooo happy! Just wanted to tell you all! Thanx to everyones help on this site! x x x

Nice one Sam, that's brill :D

I was really chuffed the other day when some of my college mates commented that my enhancements (that I'd done) looked really natural :biggrin:

Fab isn't it when you get a complement like that, well done :hug:

hey good one hun :D

Well done to you too! Aww yeah its great! im always so paranoid people dont like them. Im finally doing something right!!!!!! x

NICE ONE !!!!! keep on rocking!

Well done.
You must have been smiling from ear to ear when she told you.
it just goes to show how good we could all get with time.
And this site HAS been a goldmine for ME.
Sherry

Thanks dudes! :Love: :hug:
Aw im still smiling!!! woooooohoooooo! x

well done, its nice when your efforts are appreciated eh? :D x x

Well done you, it makes all the hard work worth while doesn't it?:)

Aw yeah! I just wish people didnt mind that it takes me 2 hours! It seems to put people off so they get a set that takes an hour with the white covering most of the nail bed :( . nice! Thanx guys for your nice replies and everybodys help again! x

Just remember the people who don't appreciatte what you have done aren't worth having as clients. Quality is better than an hour set which is thick and uneven, and especially when its unbalanced.

Aw thanx thats a good way of thinking about it!
I keep telling people this but they seem to sacrifice the quality over the time!
Its as if they want them to look false!

well done chick!! its great when people apprieciate what u do! and u get a thankyou - it makes u feel great!! xx

Latest posts

Back