YAY! Shrinking Violet from S2

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinkyboots33

Reaction score
I have been pondering whether to do this for a few months, think I will go for it now. Would love if they would do a combined class for SV and FL, not necessary on the same day.

I have been pondering whether to do this for a few months, think I will go for it now. Would love if they would do a combined class for SV and FL, not necessary on the same day.

All training is in place and booking can start from today on 08452106060.

Very excited!!

picture.php

Sweet Squared –
Award Winning Distributor for Brands that Redefine our Industry

July 15th 2013 - Sweet Squared, award winning distributor for brands that redefine our industry, proudly announce their newest partner! Tibby Olivier has appointed Sweet Squared as their new and exclusive distributor partner for the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland. Tibby Olivier (pronounced like Lawrence Olivier) is one of the country’s most innovative and fastest growing independent beauty manufacturers.

Founded by cosmetologist and perfumer Julieann Parry, Tibby Olivier has produced the transforming treatments Faith Lift and Shrinking Violet. The non-invasive face-lifting skin care system and body-wrap slimming treatment uses a combination of professional salon treatments and after care products to produce remarkable, proven results.

The collaboration between the two companies will enable Sweet Squared to introduce the Tibby Olivier brands to its extensive network of beauty industry professionals; award winning education combined with the Tibby Olivier treatments will lead therapists to already-proven salon success allowing their customers deepest desires to come true – younger looking skin and a slimmer body shape.

Faith Lift & Shrinking Violet Treatments

Just seen the threads on this, sorry if I've missed other people asking but is there going to be training provided as well? As I'm currently looking at booking onto this.

Just seen the threads on this, sorry if I've missed other people asking but is there going to be training provided as well? As I'm currently looking at booking onto this.
Training dates are already set and available for booking from today. Give S2 a call 08452106060 and they will give you the details. :Love:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I literally just rang S2 and was told beginners courses wouldn't be available until August and they couldn't let me know the dates let alone book me in!:sad:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I literally just rang S2 and was told beginners courses wouldn't be available until August and they couldn't let me know the dates let alone book me in!:sad:

I happen to know :lol: that many of the educators are already booking up and they already have dates in place. That may not be the case in your area, but it definitely is in many others.

Glittery, the Manchester Academy runs classes ALL the time and that is not too far from Derbyshire if it is something you really want to get booked. August is only 2 weeks away dont forget.

This is the email advice I got from S2 this morning in case the geeks were asking:

Could you please be aware that we are able to take course bookings from Today Monday 15th …….Area/Locations are:-

Amelia = Leeds
Della = Cornwall
Liza = Sittingbourne Kent
Natasha barker = Oxford
Paula = Bournemouth
Nina for Anna = London
Edinburgh & Glasgow
Manchester

Last edited:
I happen to know :lol: that many of the educators are already booking up and they already have dates in place. That may not be the case in your area, but it definitely is in many others.

Glittery, the Manchester Academy runs classes ALL the time and that is not too far from Derbyshire if it is something you really want to get booked. August is only 2 weeks away dont forget.

This is the email advice I got from S2 this morning in case the geeks were asking:

Could you please be aware that we are able to take course bookings from Today Monday 15th …….Area/Locations are:-

Amelia = Leeds
Della = Cornwall
Natasha barker = Oxford
Paula = Bournemouth
Nina for Anna = London
Edinburgh & Glasgow
Manchester

Hi Gigi

Wasn't able to get through to the lovely busy sweets today, bet they're rushed of their feet, is it two separate courses or one course for both SV and FL?
Xx

Seeing, capturing, creating & presenting beauty

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

You already had Shrinking Violet and Faith Lift training avaialable to you as the Scottish distributor for CND The Centre has had Shrinking Violet and Faith Lift for sometime.

We Scots do tend to lead the way lol :wink2:

I am already trained I trained last year will I need to retrain? I know this may be a really silly question I'm sat here with my 8 day old baby and severe baby brain ;) x

I am already trained I trained last year will I need to retrain? I know this may be a really silly question I'm sat here with my 8 day old baby and severe baby brain ;) x

If you did the official TO training then no you don't need to retrain :) x

Amelia = Leeds
Della = Cornwall
Natasha barker = Oxford
Paula = Bournemouth
Nina for Anna = London
Edinburgh & Glasgow
Manchester

Well unfortunately that was not the information provided by S2 when I telephoned I was happy to go wherever and I was given the response above that nothing was available to book!!

Seems a shame I missed out on booking due to their own poor information!!

Does anyone know if the SV retail products will be available to purchase - my clients are chomping at the bit for them (as am I!) x

Edit: just checked the TO website and the mrs Hippi products are now on there (they weren't when I last checked) - super excited and hope s2 will stock them too!

You already had Shrinking Violet and Faith Lift training avaialable to you as the Scottish distributor for CND The Centre has had Shrinking Violet and Faith Lift for sometime.

We Scots do tend to lead the way lol :wink2:

Yeah, I'm aware of that but I was/am waiting to see if the training would change in some way :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Of anyone is aware of any research papers into the effects of these kind of wraps (Arosha from Carlton too) I'd be really interested to read them. I'm reserving judgement on whether or not I think they are worthwhile.

Of anyone is aware of any research papers into the effects of these kind of wraps (Arosha from Carlton too) I'd be really interested to read them. I'm reserving judgement on whether or not I think they are worthwhile.

I'm the same very skeptical because I think to myself if a wrap could get rid of fat surely there would be no obese people?x

First we had wobble machines to shake away the fat. Then we had hugely expensive laser, ultrasound and freezing machines to make us thin. And now we have some impregnated bandages to make us thin.

I'm just a real sceptic about them all. Or is it people are just lazy and don't want to eat less and do more exercise?

Science moves on and yes research has been done into the active ingredients. S2 would not take on a product without THOROUGHLY looking into it and it does not use impregnated bandages.

SV promotes a lifestyle change, not only to increase the effectiveness but also to maintain the results achieved. It is not a "quick fix" or an excuse to continue an unhealthy lifestyle and have a "get out of jail free card." Client responsibility is promoted.

If a skeptic that is good as an inquiring mind but how about trying a treatment and reserve judgement xx

Is there anyone who it wouldnt work for?
Could you add a brief description on how it works please?

Latest posts

Back