YAY! Shrinking Violet from S2

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First we had wobble machines to shake away the fat. Then we had hugely expensive laser, ultrasound and freezing machines to make us thin. And now we have some impregnated bandages to make us thin.

I'm just a real sceptic about them all. Or is it people are just lazy and don't want to eat less and do more exercise?

Just to clarify, SV does not use impregnated bandages.

Is there anyone who it wouldnt work for?
Could you add a brief description on how it works please?
I am sure S2 will be more than happy to forward if you contact them x

Just wondering if anyone knows if there is training in the North East for the shrinking violet wraps, I did try to ring but they couldn't tell me if I don't have an account. thanks :)

Just wondering if anyone knows if there is training in the North East for the shrinking violet wraps, I did try to ring but they couldn't tell me if I don't have an account. thanks :)

Wouldn't Leeds do you? Nothing of a journey on the train and the station id a short taxi ride away. I love the train; I can relax and enjoy the journey with no stress.

I am sure S2 will be more than happy to forward if you contact them x

yup, Im sure they would but I thought it would have been a god idea to have some of the basic info on here for all to see.

Izzidoll... Can you send me details of the Scottish distributor for SV & FL please? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

The Scottish distributor is also the CND distributor.
The Centre 0131 333 3180 is the number for Edinburgh but they are now in Glasgow too 0141 427 7735.

Thanks a million x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Latest posts

Back