Yet another Staffing Issue!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LadyA

Reaction score
I have a therapist that is leaving after a years service with me, in that time she has built up a little client base (about 10 people who continually ask for her).

Its coming to the end of her notice period, and I'm noticing her clients are cancelling their 4week waxing appointments and I'm 99% sure that she is seeing them from home - but have no proof.

Any suggestions how I could go about proving this and turfing her out asap? As i don't want her in the salon with record cards for another week!! Do i call the suspected clients and ask? Snoop? I have no idee :-(

Thanks Geeks! xx

If you do not want her is the salon, and personally I agree with you, then I would put her on 'gardening leave'. Although you will still have to pay her. Depends how much you want her out of your salon.

Hi,

IMHO you made a mistake letting her work her notice. You should have paid her up, in full, and let her go the minute she said she wanted to leave.

Latest posts

Back