Yoni massage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pipp

Reaction score
OMG ! I have just finished reading an article in October edition of Easy Living magazine about Yoni Massage (Yoni means Vajayjay!).

The journalist used a company called Massage Her. You can read the article here: Happy ending massage I Adult massage for women I Yoni massage

Has anybody else read this or know anything about it? Is this a genuine treatment? Would you?

Sounds intriguing :o

Hadn't heard anything about it till this...

I wouldn't do it no.. especially with having a boyfriend i'd feel like its cheating! And I wouldn't be happy if he had a male version!!!

I can't say I'd want to train in it either :/ haha

Hmmmm.
No...no and erm....no! :eek:

It's not a treatment and is no different to "massage" parlours IMO!

Looks like prostitution masquerading under the name of massage - again. Hardly original - things like this really get on my nerves ! it undermines the health benefits of massage - just call a spade a spade instead of undermining so many massage therapists out there! They've just tried to make it look classy !

oh my... :o
As a massage therapist it just promotes the image that this is what we all do....not good really.
x

I would really worry about my relationship if my husband thought this was ok. I mean if I found out he'd been to see a massage therapist with a 'happy ending' I'd be slinging his stuff out in binbags. Each to their own and all that but don't try to make out it's something it's not, it's still paying for sexual pleasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back