You know your a salon geek when.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes! It's really bad lol! Also you really know you're a geek when it's after midnight on a Saturday night and instead of being out on the town or in your bed like a normal person, you're glued to your phone hitting 'refresh' lol!!
Omg that's me too. Look at the time of my post.

O

Haha oh dear we're all salon freaks never mind geeks!
Ah well at least we're all in good company lol! Xx

Ive been keeping an eye on this thread and agreeing with every one of you... I checked in at 2am drunk before going to sleep and here I am again, haven't even had my morning widdle yet lol! X. :D

Ive been keeping an eye on this thread and agreeing with every one of you... I checked in at 2am drunk before going to sleep and here I am again, haven't even had my morning widdle yet lol! X. :D

That's the kind of dedication it takes to be a true geek lol xo

Yes! It's really bad lol! Also you really know you're a geek when it's after midnight on a Saturday night and instead of being out on the town or in your bed like a normal person, you're glued to your phone hitting 'refresh' lol!!

Exactly the same! It used to be Facebook for me I used to check before I went to sleep and when I wake up now, but I am continuously on SG before bed and as soon as I wake up.

Think I may need help :/ lol x

'think I may need help :/ lol x'

We'l be at 'geekaholics anonymous' soon ;) xxx

Every time I pick my phone up, my boyfriend is like 'are you geeking again?' lol!
Rhiannon x

When you wake up you check to see what's new ;)

My goodness me Tammie... what a beautiful boy! x

Thank you, my dear.

My husband asks, "Are you on that stupid geek thing again?'

W..Wh..Wha...What?! STUPID GEEK THING? How dare you?! This is a most sacred place...you idiot.

Thank you, my dear.

My husband asks, "Are you on that stupid geek thing again?'

W..Wh..Wha...What?! STUPID GEEK THING? How dare you?! This is a most sacred place...you idiot.
My husband says the same! Pmsl!
I then get called lame for being such a geek!
I think he's just jealous as Salon Geek gets more attention than him....Tee hee he!!

!
I think he's just jealous as Salon Geek gets more attention than him....Tee hee he!!

I know, right.

My husband told me there was something he could give me that SG couldn't.

I told him, trust me, after 30 years of marriage SG was more exciting. :D

Lol your a geek when even when ur hammered from a big night you still pop on before bed (check my new years day post around 7am after being on the drink from 3pm new years eve) lol xoxo
Oh and doing the xoxo kisses here and twitter but not to texts to ur bf who just gets a plain x

Xoxo

You know when you are a geek....When you are encouraging your husband to go out with his mates or watch the rugby just so you can sneak off to geek in peace.

You know you're a geek when....

....you start most sentences with 'Someone on Salon Geek said...'

....your boyfriend laughs at you tutting at adverts on tv promising 'to make you sunkissed/blonde/longer lashes'

...you have to resist the urge to hand out your card to random strangers in public places when you notice roots/orange tans/feet in need of a god pedicure. :twisted:

When you pretend your watching a film but secretly hiding your phone flicking through chit-caht :)
Ohh i love this site xx

When you hold your hands in weird positions in shops just to show your nails off as much as possible so that someone says "Oh I love your nails" and you then go into your excited spiel about Shellac :D

When you hold your hands in weird positions in shops just to show your nails off as much as possible so that someone says "Oh I love your nails" and you then go into your excited spiel about Shellac :D

Lmao claire i do this too.... And on the bus when i take little man to school.... Never used my hands so much!! X x c

Latest posts

Back