Young Nails UK, please help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nailspirit

Reaction score
Hello!

Has anybody outside UK ordered from there and what was order processing and the shipping duration? Perhaps is there a Geek in here from Distinctive Nail Products UK?[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

I placed an order in Young Nails UK e-shop on the 7.05.2008, payed it the same day and still have not heard anything from them...im afraid my order is lost somewhere inside their computers :cry:

Don´t know was it the right thread to post this but feel free to move it...

Thanks if somebody can help :hug:

give them a ring the girls are really helpful

on 0044 01253 699999

You can get Young nails in Ireland on +353 18170956 if thats any use to you!

Thanks, i will give the girls a call. I am sure they are helpful, just have a strange feeling that there is something blocking our communication :rolleyes:
I wrote them couple of e-mails though and no answer.

They have just upgraded there website so maybe there is a glinch.
in the new software, check your account to see if the money has left your account.

Lisa at Young Nails is lovely the level of customer service is top class :)

Thank you Debbie! :hug:
I will try to contact Lisa.
And yes the money left my account long time ago...believe me i noticed it straight away :lol:

Thank you Debbie! :hug:
I will try to contact Lisa.
And yes the money left my account long time ago...believe me i noticed it straight away :lol:

Hi Honey

If you give them a call and ask to speak to Claire she will sort things out for you. If you are still having problems PM me your details and I will have a look for you.

Young Nails throughout England and the UK

Thanks hun, i did PM you:hug:

In a situation like this it is always better to first ring the company in question.....there is little anyone here can do to advise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back