Young Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LahNails

Reaction score
Has anyone used any products by young nails? Or have used thier "saftey bit" for their drills? Would love to hear some reviews !! :D

I use and love the products ! Safety bit is a dream too ! Love it , x

I use synergy gel and love it.

Have used their products for years and have their safety bit and love that too!:wink2:

I use Synergy Gel too and have toyed with other gels but keep going back to synergy....if it's not broken , why fix it?

Hi I also use their gel and l&p, just love it they are both so nice to work with.

I've been using their Protein Bond just on the tip of the nail. Holds polish, Shellac and GelColor on like mad

Hi all this is my first post in this forum :biggrin:
I have recently graduated from Nail Tech school, and my instructor spent extra money to buy a bunch Young Nails products and let us use them!

I absolutely love the Protein Bond, Cover pink powder, Finish gel sealer, and my absolute favorite product of theirs is the Liquid Art monomer drops. The outcome is absolutely amazing - put a few color drops in your monomer & use it with clear powder.. looks like stained glass (or Jell-O whichever you prefer)!
Plus, YN has some killer promos going on right now!

l love the younge nails mani q range and there glitters r fab!

Oh yeah have also used the safety bit, it's great!

I use the protein bond, cover powders and rose oil...love them :)

I love their Synergy gel:)

try the glitter press check out You tube for the video it's fab www.youngnails.co.uk x

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

Youngnails Synergy Build gel, is quite simply for me, the best I have used . It self levels at just the right rate and u have to do very little finish filing . Protein bond is an awesome product and ALL Of their imagination art products are superb ! Some of the best glitters out there . Their customer service and video tutorials by Greg are terrific too!

If you were sculpting, which gels would you use from young nails? x

I constantly use Base, Build (in clear & pink), flex (very useful for infills ). When I use one if the cover gels , I almost always custom mix per client . I do most most p&w's by sculpting in a single color . Then "painting " on Hyper white. Very quick and very durable .
And if course either Finish gel, or Gloss.
This is just what works for me.
Base and Flex make a super NNO on short to medium nails, btw. Either to French or color coat or leave natural .

I've just bought Young Nails products as I'm changing from Bio Sculpture.

I have the clear sculptor gel, but at the moment I'm finding it very difficult to work with, I just can't seem to get it smooth? Also, I've just realised that I've forgotten to buy Protein Bond... Until I'm able to get some, would I be able to use another gel primer that also acts as a double sided sticky tape? I'm completely freaking out for tomorrow!! 😱

I done a conversion with them for gel and ordered the trial kit to see how I go with it to practice but I found the gels to be quite thick and hard to move, would this be from the travelling? Do I need to let it settle for a few days? Also it came with the cover pink but I used like a clear/pink gel, do I need to do anything different with the cover pink or apply like the other one?

Latest posts

Back