Young nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellyyork

Reaction score
Please excuse me if this has already been asked. In my copy of scratch i have seen that young nails have a fab range of coloured and glitter powders. Does anybody have any experience with these? Do we have to do training in order to purchase? Or can you buy and try first? And finally, does anyone know if they will have a stand at professional beauty at birmingham in april. X x thanks guys. X
Posted via Mobile Device

As far as i know you can buy them without training with them, but it is always advisable to take a conversion course if you are to use new products so that you can get the best out of them,
young nails will be at the show in Birmingham, hth :hug:

I use most of the glitters and some coloured powders, they are fantastic to use are true colours and wont go silver when you file them. They are colours that clients want and you dont have to intermix unless you want to. I think anyone can buy them. Have a look on Youngs website for interesting ways to use them.

Thanks guys, would definately do training, just like to see and try things first to see what the colours are like, fantastic that i will be able to see them at birmingham, maybe even get a demo?! I want to buy some bling! X x
Posted via Mobile Device

I use most of the glitters and some coloured powders, they are fantastic to use are true colours and wont go silver when you file them. They are colours that clients want and you dont have to intermix unless you want to. I think anyone can buy them. Have a look on Youngs website for interesting ways to use them.

I Couldn't have put this any better.

And in answer to the Birmingham Show yes Young Nails will be there although if Manchester was anything to go by then if I were you I would get the to stand early as it was very busy all day.

In fact if memory serves me right at one point there was 18 of us staffing the stand and I didnt talk to or see any of my team mates until the end of the day. LOL roll on Birmingham:lol::lol:

Hi does this go for the glitters too that you can file over them or is that just the colored acrylics?

Latest posts

Back