Young teens using DIY kits????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aren't DIY nails (along with Sun In hair) a right of passage for teens? Didn't most of us learn the hard way? But we had to try it first to learn.:rolleyes:

Aren't DIY nails (along with Sun In hair) a right of passage for teens? Didn't most of us learn the hard way? But we had to try it first to learn.:rolleyes:
LMAO at SUN IN!!!!! aGGGHHHH the world of orange hair in the 80s!!!!

well... from 2013 all schools will offer Hair and beauty to 14-16 year olds as part of the national curriculum and in some its already in place manicure, nail art etc so their curiosity will naturally lead them to nail enhancements i should suspect ( if it isnt alredy included by the time 2013 arrives!) sooo one good thing to come out of it at least will be that teenagers WILL be educated on the dangers of nail diseases etc!

That is the best news ever!!!! :)(It’s only offered at the moment around here to those pupils that are considered 'NON academically gifted’...how does THAT make us look!!!!! :grr:) It might stop some of the young girls that are thinking of going into the industry simply because it's perceived as an 'easy' subject to do in collage. I know a few that have chosen the subject, gone to collage and had the shock of their lives when they realise the amount of a&p and 'science' involved :grr::grr:

That is the best news ever!!!! :)(It’s only offered at the moment around here to those pupils that are considered 'NON academically gifted’...how does THAT make us look!!!!! :grr:) It might stop some of the young girls that are thinking of going into the industry simply because it's perceived as an 'easy' subject to do in collage. I know a few that have chosen the subject, gone to collage and had the shock of their lives when they realise the amount of a&p and 'science' involved :grr::grr:
its the same round my area! my tutors at 6th form frowned upon me cos i wanted to go to college to learn nails & makeup! they said i 'could do better and go to uni', erm no, with all the a+p i had to learn there was so much to take in!

Latest posts

Back