Your Best Add-On Service

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your best Add-On Service?

• Airbrushed Nails

Votes: 33 13.3%
  • Tooth/Body Gems

Votes: 8 3.2%
  • Waxing

Votes: 67 26.9%
  • Tanning

Votes: 72 28.9%
  • Facials

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • Eye Treatments (eyelash tinting/curling eg)

Votes: 24 9.6%
  • Mendhi/Henna Body Art

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Real Diamonds (yes REAL!) for Nails

Votes: 9 3.6%
  • Other (please tell us more!)

Votes: 28 11.2%

• Total voters
I know, its a bit awkward the poll, as you can only select one option but it is about which is your most popular add on really, the one that stands out the most I guess.

This is getting quite old this thread now but I see that tanning has overtaken waxing which was the initial one ahead of everything else.

Getting back to tanning, I know that spray tanning is really, really popular with you guys on here, but are there still therapists about who are using the old manual method of applying these days? If so, which products do you favour?

waxing the hair off the knuckles and toesgives me an additional 10-15 usd to my service

geeg said:
I have never had a minute to add on any other service apart from pedicures, so I voted other (meaning pedicures). always been strictly nails and nail related services.

Same here for me GiGi , im concentrating solely on nails to make myself an artist extrodinaire lmao!!!
Seriously im just trying to develope my skills as a nail tech rather than try to pile to much on myself.:)

I also think nails takes up ALL the time in the world! I do spray tanning - quick and easy service, hasn't been hard to learn and I don't/can't see myself going further in the career of spray tanning!
I will add on more nail treatments as money and time allow, but to perfect my nail enhancements is my main priority at the moment.

I offer themed pedicures for the seasons.....in spring I have a lemon twist pedicure....lemon everything ....for example I offer ...lemonade to drink....lemon slices in the water , lemon products ect......or I offer a spring ped with fresh flowers and a flower tea.......so they always have a theme......summer it's all about the cooling sensation.....and in fall the spices come into play .....and winter from pepermint to warming sensations.....my clients love it ! this also adds a good $20.00 on top of my services....

I voted other for:

RETAIL

IMO it should be your best add on service, you are sitting in front of your client, using brilliant products that they should be using at home... It's a dis-service if you don't offer them...

i always do hand painted nail art!

i can usually get someone to where it when they think it's "not for them!"
i show them all of the "wild" stuff first then bring in the "concervative" stuff.
they feel like it's not even noticable to the world after seeing the other stuff!

little do they know, most people notice anyway and say how "soft" or "delicate" it looks.

they love it afterall!...and i get to paint!

kathleen
www.mynailsrock.com

hi i can do hopi ear candling! x

My clients love airbrush, for them it is fast, beautiful, this is not to say that nail art is slow, it is a skill but as all of you know business is business :lol:

Mine is definately spray tanning! When client's are sitting at the manicure table they are always interested in my pop-up tanning tent and my HUGE automated tanning booth, it's a real talking point and they are always eager to try them out! x

Back