Your first celebrity crush?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nick from Backstreet boys :o

Matt or Luke Goss from Bros! I can't remember which one, it may even have been both of them lol, I was infatuated my mum even bought me ripped jeans so I could dress like them lol

Michael J Fox in the first Back to the Future film!!!

Mine was Philip Schofield when he was in the broom cupboard.
I was at a party years ago and he walked in, our eyes met and he smiled to be polite like you do and I went bright red and turned away! I thought he knew about the pervie dreams I was having about him!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA noooooooooooooo!!!!!!! i just snorted with laughter! although i am going to admit my first crush was aaron carter and peter andre, i had pictures of them in little heart shaped photo frames! pahahaha x

I had so many!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!! Simon Le Bon without a doubt, George Michael, then Matt Goss, I was convinced I'd be his girlfriend one day! ;) LOL!! And then, ahem, :o Gazza and David Platt :o I think there were many more shameful ones but think that's enough embarrassing myself!! :D

Mine was adam ant lol i was very obsessed from a young age and i was brought up on 70s and 80s music lol. Ant was my second ever word- so embarresing!

Mine too Penny, I LOVED him sooooo much, had his poster on the ceiling above my bed so he was the first thing i saw in the morning. Still get a bit emotional when I hear him on the radio.
Sad but true, bless me !

Mine was mark owen from take that. When I was about 11, I had a seriouse cruch on him. I loved take that to the point where I was obsessed lol. Pencil cases, videos and posters, I used to listen to them in my walkman lol. xxx

Well nobody would remember mine 'cos it's so long ago......
However I did adore David Essex who is now in Eastenders and still has THAT twinkle in his eye!:Grope:

However I did adore David Essex who is now in Eastenders and still has THAT twinkle in his eye!:Grope:

My family used to live down the same round as him and apparently he is very nice by all accounts

Love David Essex :)

...

Last edited:
That's rank, maybe you should rephase that lol

Oh my I totally have to agree, seen him lots, love him to bits and now get to see him at least once a week. I can't multi quote from my phone but to all those who are in love with him, his mine lol lol

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Oh my I totally have to agree, seen him lots, love him to bits and now get to see him at least once a week. I can't multi quote from my phone but to all those who are in love with him, his mine lol lol

from Debbie's HTC Sense

MMMM.....May have to fight you for him! (In a feeble, slightly older-sort of way -me, not you!)!xx

Lol me to, zimmers at dawn

from Debbie's HTC Sense

I absolutely had a crush on him too! :)

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Mine was Richard Gear . Me and my baby go to Meheco. (Mexico). And then in Pretty Woman. Oooh my spine is tingling. Lol

Latest posts

Back