Your help is needed please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They must be running at a loss when you add up the cost of their outlay. Sounds totally legit to me.

Hi Jackie,

I think you misunderstood . It is not The Many Tears that Susie wants Watchdog to investigate . It is BT which Many Tears are in dispute with .

There was a different thread about this yesterday hth :)

Karen

Oh ok..........might have been a better idea to have kept it as one thread.

Bum! I knew I shouldn't be allowed on the 'net until I've woken up properly!! I'm off to see what the other thread is about now! *LOL*

Sorry!

Jackie

So its Sandi's fault:)
on a serious note, I'm really hoping that all the peeps who have had a look at the thread(s) have gone to the link and bugged watch dog about BT, I also hope you have all told everyone that you know to have a look at the web site and do the same thing.
Its not that I think this dogs home is more deserving then any other, I don't , I worked in one for six years, they all break your heart, but I think its disgusting that a company as rich as BT, who made a contract with someone, by mistake, can't be generous and say, ok it was our mistake but we'll put it right, £4000 is nothing to a company like BT, I bet their executives spend more then that a month on lunches but to places like many tears, well it could be the end of them.

Have written to B.T. and Watchdog.....fingers crossed it helps.:hug:

Have written to B.T. and Watchdog.....fingers crossed it helps.:hug:

Thanks hun, I am going to be realy anoying and keep this one on page one for a couple of days, just want to reach as many peeps as pos with this:hug:

Have emailed watchdog under the link. Hope it helps.

Jacqui

All done Susie!

I think this is a great cause and am happy to help, as you know I shall be using someone similar for my dog if I can't find a family/friend member to look after him for a while soon:cry:, so this is a topic close to my heart too.

Teri xx:hug:

Ok have done it Susie, I really hope that the problem gets resolved :hug:

It maddens me when people who are trying to make a difference get stamped on by big companies.

Hi susie

If you go onto many tears website and go to 'dogs looking for home' button on the right, there is a link half way down entitled BT Update, which is an email from BT offering £5000.00 to Many Tears to pay for the phone line work. Good news for Many Tears, it must be a relief to them to know that this is finally sorted out.

Latest posts

Back