Your industry needs you!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Wake up and get off your bum as your industry needs you now.

HABIA is conducting a skill survey to establish what skills gaps exist in the UK nail services industry, what qualifications and trainings are needed and the current range of business activity.

This survey is essential for the government understanding of our industries requirements. As geeks I expect no one to remain apathetic in this unique opportunity to lend your voice to your industry, therefore I have told the powers that be to expect a strong influx of participants from this site as you are the ones most passionate about this industry.

So don't let me down!

If you are still not sold, many distributors have pitched in to offer prizes for random drawings of participants - think of it as a wicked way to win something and make a difference!

the prizes you could win are:

• 5 separate one year subscriptions to Scratch Magazine
  • 5 separate Creative Nail Academy Master classes (subject to winners qualification to attend course)
  • 1 Dream Gel or Acrylic Pack from Essential Nails
  • 1 Year subscription to Professional Nails Magazine
  • 1 one day training seminar courtesy of LCN
  • An OPI workshop up to the value of £50 from Lena White Ltd.
If you ask me... thats a brilliant enough bribe to get me to make a difference!

Head over and take the survey now!

Sam - is this the same one that Mum posted about a week or so back?

Trin
xx

er - not sure as I wasnt here :)

However it doesnt matter - get your brush slayer butt over there and take it if you havent already!

Done..took a few mins and no trick questions..straight forward...xxx

Already done Sam we are ahead of you for a change ha ah
x

LOL yep done that one...........whilst you where sunning your bits on the sunny Costa Blanca....... but bet there are some that havn't done it yet......... so go on geeks fill this in, this is in our interest.......xxxx

ive done it too

just done it too

did it last week xx

The Nail Geek said:
er - not sure as I wasnt here :)

However it doesnt matter - get your brush slayer butt over there and take it if you havent already!

Oi Cheeky! I've already done it, I did it within 5 mins of Mum posting it up so ner :lick:

Trin
xx

Bah! She took my steam damnit! Waited till I was away on holiday and then pulled the 'Im chairwoman of the forum' thing!

Im going to go off and mope :)

Oh bless ya Sam, moping is cool if ya do it with a nice glass of Chardonay...........get Samantha to join ya and you can have a cuddly moping session going on............ Now thats an idea........... "Richard fancy doing some moping lol".............nope he prefers to do a snoring session on the sette instead lol..................

All done this end too!
Hey Roofie.. plenty of snoring going on this end too... still it means I get to Geek in peace :wink2:

did it last week.

The Nail Geek said:
Bah! She took my steam damnit! Waited till I was away on holiday and then pulled the 'Im chairwoman of the forum' thing!

Im going to go off and mope :)

LOL awh poor Sam

Dont worry i thing most of us have completed this by now - but if not geeks why not... :wink2:

bumping this back up.

i took the survey but not sure if i was supposed to ???
well... i used to live in england and i'd like the industry to be regulated better than it is at the moment... that's a good enough reason to fill it in eh? :)

x

just done mine, must have missed it first time around? x

Yeah did mine too a couple of weeks ago... :)

Aspirations said:
just done mine, must have missed it first time around? x

Yep I must have missed it first time round too - done now LOL

Latest posts

Back