Your set ups. I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I store them upside down because the color is easier to see. :)

Doesn't it make the inside of the lids all gloopy and like leak around the rims?
But then again, just thinking about it a bit more, if the client picks the color first up, hen you would stand it upright at the start and all the polish runs back down by the time you are ready to use it I suppose.

Love your room by the way......I love them all, It's giving me some great ideas and making hubby really upset, cause I keep saying 'oh hunny, you can build this or that for me" (he's really good at making furniture stuff and has made most of our own household stuff).

I have this wall decal too! on a light purple background, i get so many comments on it! Wall Photos | Facebook x
I've just seen it in your room! Ohhh i love that shiney black nail table! Where did you get your black stoage drawers from? The one sat on the drawer trolley? Looks like you store your powders in? I have that trolley too! :)

I've just seen it in your room! Ohhh i love that shiney black nail table! Where did you get your black stoage drawers from? The one sat on the drawer trolley? Looks like you store your powders in? I have that trolley too! :)

Thanks karen, I actually live in Australia (I am originally from England) but I found this table on eBay in Sydney! Bargain compared to some of the tables other pros I have spoke to pay! And my storage drawers are just office ones! Lol got them from a local shop (kmart) I'm sure they would do them at ur local office supply or something like that! Great find for $20 I have my glitters in there :)

Where is your stencil from it's lovely?? Xx

The butterfly is a wall sticker from Fleabay...lol

The colour stix are Bio stix with Shellac painted on and labeld accordingly.

:Love:

Doesn't it make the inside of the lids all gloopy and like leak around the rims?
But then again, just thinking about it a bit more, if the client picks the color first up, hen you would stand it upright at the start and all the polish runs back down by the time you are ready to use it I suppose.

Love your room by the way......I love them all, It's giving me some great ideas and making hubby really upset, cause I keep saying 'oh hunny, you can build this or that for me" (he's really good at making furniture stuff and has made most of our own household stuff).

Actually, no! I have no problem with leaking whatsoever and have never had any other issues with them being stored that way. OPI and the other polishes I use close pretty tight so it works great:)

The butterfly is a wall sticker from Fleabay...lol

The colour stix are Bio stix with Shellac painted on and labeld accordingly.

:Love:
Thanks. Ummm im not Bio trained but can non bio users buy just the sticks?

Thanks karen, I actually live in Australia (I am originally from England) but I found this table on eBay in Sydney! Bargain compared to some of the tables other pros I have spoke to pay! And my storage drawers are just office ones! Lol got them from a local shop (kmart) I'm sure they would do them at ur local office supply or something like that! Great find for $20 I have my glitters in there :)
Great thanks! Will check Staples out. :)

Thanks. Ummm im not Bio trained but can non bio users buy just the sticks?

You can get either Bio Sculpture or similar stix from good old Fleabay. I bought some on there a little while ago to use for my Shellac.

You can get either Bio Sculpture or similar stix from good old Fleabay. I bought some on there a little while ago to use for my Shellac.
Nah i want the cool stixs which can loop together and hang. :D I usually buy Colour Pops or cheaper versions but they don't have a little hole on the end to loop together.

Nah i want the cool stixs which can loop together and hang. :D I usually buy Colour Pops or cheaper versions but they don't have a little hole on the end to loop together.

Yeah these ones do. They have the little silver ball chain and little clasp that you can easily undo and expand.

Like these: Clear Nail Polish Tips Nail Art Colour Display Sticks | eBay UK

Or a peacock style display, so the fan out instead of being on a chain: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Peacock-Style...ails_Manicure_Pedicure_CA&hash=item53e5b1da0c

This is my wee room, not long opened but i love it! :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1309204002.991037.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1309204002.991037.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 3,535
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1309204109.621640.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1309204109.621640.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 3,340
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1309204132.766004.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1309204132.766004.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 3,243
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1309204197.103905.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1309204197.103905.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 2,976
This is my wee room, not long opened but i love it! :)

Gorgeous! I love the colours. Where did you get the flower lights and the retail/towel storage. I would be proud if it was my room. :)

Aw thank u claire! I love it! I got the retail unit from ikea, its from the bathroom collection, was only about £40! And the floors are from a shop called B&M, again inexpensive! They come in several colours! hth! :)

Karen - your welcome!

Ljw88 - thanks. I will have a look at Ikea etc. :)

Here's my little room been in 6 weeks now :) I now have smaller desk chair so it's easier to move things around when need to pull the bed out . Isnt as close to sink now . It's small but fits everything in I need .xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1309336226.711144.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1309336226.711144.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 2,475
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1309336263.592038.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1309336263.592038.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 2,356
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1309336301.729605.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1309336301.729605.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 2,337
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1309336333.140763.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1309336333.140763.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 2,263
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1309336418.289152.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1309336418.289152.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 2,569
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1309336467.112741.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1309336467.112741.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 2,097
Nailartlou, the finished product looks gorgeous.

Just wanted to pop in and say I loved seeing all the different setups. It was nice to see owner operator setups to see how mine should/could be set up.
:)

well been through some of you pics of set ups and wow they are fab i need some advice im a qaulified nail tach & spray tanning/ear piercing im mobile at the moment many of my clients come to my home im currently working in my dining room but recently i have had adaptaipons done for my disabled daughter she is now downsatils in her own room.i now have a bedroom upsatairs free and want to turn into a beauty room need ideas or suggestion wether its a good idea as im new and starting out and need that space away from my children as im a busy mom of 3 girls aged 8 to 13

Latest posts

Back