Your set ups. I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys
I started by working from an extension in my home and have recently taken on another salon in the garden of my sisters home in a beautiful little village. She nagged me for ages as her friends and neighbours kept asking as they have no local salon.

I love it, it's a beautiful place to work, the outside picture of the salon is my avator and here are a few pics of the inside, not finished yet so any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Just starting to re-decorate my home salon also so they match!!

(hope I've uploaded correctly, so here goes!!)

Wow, very cosy and nice

All these set ups are so inspiring, cant wait to start working myself.:) only a few months left now till im qualified :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

Hi Guys
I started by working from an extension in my home and have recently taken on another salon in the garden of my sisters home in a beautiful little village. She nagged me for ages as her friends and neighbours kept asking as they have no local salon.

I love it, it's a beautiful place to work, the outside picture of the salon is my avator and here are a few pics of the inside, not finished yet so any suggestions greatly appreciated.

This looks very inviting, one of my favourite set-ups so far.

Awww thanks guys, its nice to know I'm getting it right. One of the downsides of working alone is there no-one to help you with these sort of things(not in the business anyway) thats why I love SG :hug:

Awww thanks guys, its nice to know I'm getting it right. One of the downsides of working alone is there no-one to help you with these sort of things(not in the business anyway) thats why I love SG :hug:

I lurve your salon, stunning!

Thank you Rubytues , very kind xx

Hi Guys

Lovely well done : )

I'm a hair geek but also do acrylics eyelashes tanning and waxing and I love all your set ups so thought I would add mine as I'm almost finished! Just need my nail table to be delivered then I'll be finished! What do u all think??? Hope this works as never added photos before x

Is the girl on the wall hand painted? It's gorgeous x

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

As previously discussed thought it would be nice to have the opportunity to show off your salon / set up and nosey at everyone's else's
so hopefully I few pics of mine
4f4757fc-00c3-238d.jpg
4f4757fc-00d2-ee5e.jpg

4f4757fc-00f5-4312.jpg
Love your salon. can I ask where you got your pedi bowl from. I have been after one just like it but cant find one anywhere. thank you

It was from beauty express had to wait along time for it to come back into stock x

This is the set up in my salon. Would love feedback and ideas!x

Ooooh I love the reception desk......may I ask where that beauty is from?? Stunning.....I'm thinking of one day (god that day can't come quick enough!!!) of doing an art deco theme.....

This is my wee room, not long opened but i love it! :)

This room is gorgeous! Can you tell me where you got your tall unit if you don't mind?

My digi cam is broken at the moment and my phone camera is pants, going to get a picture uploaded soon of my room, just gave it a little makeover too!

what a fantastic thread! im planning of having a log cabin in my garden that i can work from, as well as mobile, at the moment just trying to pick a cabin is hard enough! how inspiring these beautiful rooms are

I have just opened a 'Home Salon' and just thought id share some pics with you all. Love this thread!

270406_221315194570860_138736102828770_527594_3429878_n.jpg

268271_221315151237531_138736102828770_527593_4995068_n.jpg

283391_221315091237537_138736102828770_527592_6829793_n.jpg

Beauty Salon Wakefield

Tigernails i love you room! clean simple and elegant! can i ask where you got your table and your pedi chair from? they are fab! very jelouse! :Love:

Tigernails i love you room! clean simple and elegant! can i ask where you got your table and your pedi chair from? they are fab! very jelouse! :Love:

Awww thanks very much!

I got the Nail Table from Ikea.....I think it was about £25 and folds away in line with the wall so takes up no space at all when not in use.

I got the Pedi Chair from HCSalonFurniture via Ebay....link here. It also functions very well as a massage bed too and im extremely pleased with it

These are some pics of our Salon and Day Spa. My mum owns the salon and all the decoration was her idea - can't take the credit I'm afraid!

www.harringtonsnailsandbeauty.com

Lovely to see how much effort everyone puts in to their workplace! and also how different they all are!

Attachments

• Front of Salon.jpg
    Front of Salon.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 2,236
  • Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 2,201
  • Double Treatment Room.jpg
    Double Treatment Room.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 2,135
  • Sauna and Steam.jpg
    Sauna and Steam.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 2,064
  • Pedicure area.jpg
    Pedicure area.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 2,086
  • Treatment Room.jpg
    Treatment Room.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 2,004
  • Wax Room.jpg
    Wax Room.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 2,254
Here's mine. It's in my upstairs living room, right off the front door. I've got a LOT crammed into this space LOL
I LOVE my glass table. While it shows dust easily..... it can be cleaned of EVERYTHING because I can use acetone on the glass to get L&P or polish I've slopped (yup, I'm a klutz lol)

13935_357582520384_882190384_9836721_3448722_n.jpg

My 'secret' trays that pull out hehehehe

13935_357582545384_882190384_9836725_4034017_n.jpg

and client gifts :biggrin:

13935_357582560384_882190384_9836727_2548264_n.jpg

PS: since these pics were taken, I've since added two plastic roll away caddy's under the table... I had to make room for all of my L&P stuff hehehehe[/QUOT

this is really cute and i love the mug were did you get it?
:D

My new salon! We opened 2 weeks ago and I love it :) xxx

that bed looks toooo comfy! I'd never want to get out!

Latest posts

Back