Your set ups. I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pix of my place... :)
Just about to look through the others here - I love to see everyone elses x

absolutly sssstunning!!!you must be so proud,well done

mbt i love the groovy flower where u get them from

This thread was such a brilliant idea! I can't get over how unique and different every single room and salon is! I was expecting a lot of black and hot pink combinations but they all look so inspiring! Unfortunately i don't have anything to show as i am mobile and only offer a few services. Maybe one day though! :) xx

I tried to get away from the pink, I tred purple and turquoise, but as I use Sienna and it's packaging and posters are very pink it didn't quite look right. So I just went with the pink! I love all the bold colours that are about right now. Pink, purple, light green, teal, they're all gorgeous.

It's very inspiring seeing people's ideas. :)

MBT- Yours has now become my top favourite, those colours look sooo fresh & not so feminine (like pink) that men wouldn't feel comfortable entering either. Well done you.x

this is mine, i don't know if you've seen it sine the blinds have been put in
img0011nl.jpg
img0012bw.jpg

Just finished decorating my home salon! Although I need to hang some pictures and buy a new cabinet, I'm almost there!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1313013157.851984.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1313013157.851984.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 1,927
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1313013230.594031.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1313013230.594031.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 2,103
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1313013343.929158.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1313013343.929158.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 1,936
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1313013427.384868.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1313013427.384868.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 1,832
Just finished decorating my home salon! Although I need to hang some pictures and buy a new cabinet, I'm almost there!

Gorgeous :) just my taste xx

pix of my place... :)
Just about to look through the others here - I love to see everyone elses x

love the name - MINT
love the branding
impressed !!!

it seems hard to strike the balance between a salon being over cluttered (mish mash of decor), and being devoid of charater.

Loving all the Salon pics, really cozy and warm.

Attachments

• Therapyroom.jpg
    Therapyroom.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 1,697

Love the salon, looks beautiful!! Love the wallpaper!!! Xx

This thread is such inspiration, thank you to all so far who have shared their pics.

I am redoing my home salon shortly and I have to tell you all cause I'm so happy about this.....
I have been looking for some of those mirrored shapes/decals you put on the walls, I wanted butterflies and flowers and I have been struggling to find any.
Anyway the other day I was in a large common department store here in Australia and I found exactly what I was looking for, so I bought 6 packs of them (each pack only contained 4 shapes of each and for my design I need more than 4 each).
The price was a certain amount of which I was prepared to pay but when I got through the checkout, they had all been reduced for quick sale down to just one dollar!!!!
I'm actually heading back there right now after I finish my coffee and this post, to get the rest of them in case I ever need more.
Bargain of a lifetime it was!!!!

Yes mbt I do. Thankyou. I love it!

Yours looks lovely too. Love the lettering on the door etc.

It's so nice to have a nose at other salons love it!

I'm loving your wall stickers! where did you buy them? x

Thanks they are from Amazingstickers on EBay, they do lots of great designs. I bought a few because they were brill but havnt got wall room ha ha ha ha
They can be a little tricky to put on though
X

Latest posts

Back