Your set ups. I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey geeks, this is my salon room, I have got a lot to do to it but it'll all be worth it can't wait, before picture and I'll upload an after picture when it is done! I am so excited can't wait :) xx

Good luck! I'm sure it won't take long!
Looking forward to the after pic!!! Xx

Here's mine! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340798409.481147.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340798468.599040.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340798448.716816.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340798429.771717.jpg

These are some pics of our Salon and Day Spa. My mum owns the salon and all the decoration was her idea - can't take the credit I'm afraid!

www.harringtonsnailsandbeauty.com

Lovely to see how much effort everyone puts in to their workplace! and also how different they all are!
I know this is an older one, ive been looking through all of them for inspiration. Thsis is one of my favs! I would love to own a salon like this :)

your room is lovely

I see you have a pedicure station, can the foot rest be turned sideways? i know its a wierd question lol.

x

I have the same pedicure station and you could turn it sideways but it's not made to be used that way since it makes your client sit at a wierd angle. It's on an L shaped bracket that is adjustable. Besides from the position it is grooved to cradle a leg so it would be uncomfortable for a client to rest feet/legs on in the sideways position

Just set up my small box room as a home salon - I love it . No sink but the rest is perfect for me !

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340816165.297051.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340816165.297051.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 879
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340816179.948775.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340816179.948775.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 841
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340816195.779527.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340816195.779527.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 817
I have the same pedicure station and you could turn it sideways but it's not made to be used that way since it makes your client sit at a wierd angle. It's on an L shaped bracket that is adjustable. Besides from the position it is grooved to cradle a leg so it would be uncomfortable for a client to rest feet/legs on in the sideways position

The reason i ask is because i really want to the belava pedicure chair Belava Pedicure Chair "Indulgence" bt at £995 + vat thats alot of money.

I watched a youtube video about it and lov the fact you can out both feet up on it so its easy to paint the toes. liek this but both feet up Google Image Result for http://www.canwestesthetics.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/15_3_-300x300.jpg

i think it'd be nice as it is tho, these chairs are so much more affordable!

Currently I use an ikea poang chair and im not very happy with it :(

Some of my clients have both feet u and I just turn it to the side. I always give them the option. X

Some of my clients have both feet u and I just turn it to the side. I always give them the option. X

Thankyou, do you have a reclining seat? Ive found a pedicure station for £199 but it doesn't recline. It seems perfect tho :)

I am in the process of planning going through to have my garage converted to a salon, so in the meantime, my husband has allowed me to section a corner of my kitchen off. he put up a curtain rail for me so it totally blocks off the kitchen and when they want to be in the kitchen (and obvisouly cant come through the internal kitchen door) they go round the back and through the patio doors and i am still secluded away from them. so this is my temporary set up. I do waxing, spray tanning and nails. I only close the curtains round when i have clients and I the only thing that remains fixed is the manicure table, the tent and the bed are put down when I dont have any clients and the curtains are pulled back. I am just starting out after doing 2 year of mobile spray tanning and I am trying to build up my clients. Cant wait till the garage gets converted. I am hoping people will think it looks more like a salon than a kitchen. (the kitchen is just beyond the curtain in the photos)

Attachments

• room1.jpg
    room1.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 955
  • room2.jpg
    room2.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 1,025
  • room3.jpg
    room3.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 1,012
  • room4.jpg
    room4.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 969
  • room5.jpg
    room5.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 959
  • room6.jpg
    room6.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 892
Hi Beautybiz, loving your set up, where did you get the gorgeous black chair from? I would love one like that it looks fab!!

Hi

It's from a little shop in Cheshire that sells all French shabby chic furniture called all that jazz :) I use it for manicures And pedicures and I sit on footstool brilliant !! I think they have website too . Stockton Heath it is. Xxx

I am in the process of planning going through to have my garage converted to a salon, so in the meantime, my husband has allowed me to section a corner of my kitchen off. he put up a curtain rail for me so it totally blocks off the kitchen and when they want to be in the kitchen (and obvisouly cant come through the internal kitchen door) they go round the back and through the patio doors and i am still secluded away from them. so this is my temporary set up. I do waxing, spray tanning and nails. I only close the curtains round when i have clients and I the only thing that remains fixed is the manicure table, the tent and the bed are put down when I dont have any clients and the curtains are pulled back. I am just starting out after doing 2 year of mobile spray tanning and I am trying to build up my clients. Cant wait till the garage gets converted. I am hoping people will think it looks more like a salon than a kitchen. (the kitchen is just beyond the curtain in the photos)

I would feel very relaxed having a treatment there! Very nicE!

Thought I'd share how my space is looking now! Opening Monday as a part of a pin-up style Beauty salon and I am so excited! It turned out better than I hoped! Oh and I need to gloat because I actually built that Hollywood mirror myself and have not died from electric shock, haha! I'll post more photos later just so excited so wanted to show it off! Also a big thanks to verve design for helping with my logo!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1341687909.236712.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1341687909.236712.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 1,009
Hi Beautygirl, just wondering where you got your wooden wall shelves from and how much it cost? Thanks

Hey, sorry I just seen this. The black shelves were from Argos. X

Thankyou, do you have a reclining seat? Ive found a pedicure station for £199 but it doesn't recline. It seems perfect tho :)

No it doesn't recline I'm afraid. Everyone says it's very comfy though. X

Thought I'd share how my space is looking now! Opening Monday as a part of a pin-up style Beauty salon and I am so excited! It turned out better than I hoped! Oh and I need to gloat because I actually built that Hollywood mirror myself and have not died from electric shock, haha! I'll post more photos later just so excited so wanted to show it off! Also a big thanks to verve design for helping with my logo!

oh my god thats amazing! where is the wallpaper from?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back