Your set ups. I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant wait to get my pics on here, sadly we are still at very early stages, We tiled the Kitchen area this week end, Bathroom/washroom to be plastered this comimg weekend, the training room still looks like a building site but the reception and treatment rooms just need a coat of paint and "dressing" Hopefully we should be ready to move in by the Autumn.

Been at my new room for about 1 month now. Just painted it, all fresh white and made the pink canvas prints for the walls. Had to get myself more storage so bought the pine cupboard. Cant decide whether to paint it white or not. What do you think? It is a really large room, pics dont do it justice. Half of it is purely for doing nails, pedis, etc the other half with the large mirror is for doing eye treatments, ie eyebrow waxing, tinting etc and also the I put my spray tan tent here too. I have a large double curtain (like in hospitals hanging from the ceiling) which can be closed around the tent for added privacy, whilst client is changing. I will eventually be doing waxing too, so a bed will go where the cupboard is. I love it here. Its nice and bright compared to where I was before.

Attachments

• Salon room.jpg
    Salon room.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 1,271
  • Salon room 2.jpg
    Salon room 2.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 1,244
Hi everyone, love all the pictures of your salon set ups. here are some pictures of mine iv just finished it and im really happy with the way it turned out.

Hi. Your salon is beautiful! Can I ask where you got your nail desk from? I love the flowery print!! xx

Been at my new room for about 1 month now. Just painted it, all fresh white and made the pink canvas prints for the walls. Had to get myself more storage so bought the pine cupboard. Cant decide whether to paint it white or not. What do you think? It is a really large room, pics dont do it justice. Half of it is purely for doing nails, pedis, etc the other half with the large mirror is for doing eye treatments, ie eyebrow waxing, tinting etc and also the I put my spray tan tent here too. I have a large double curtain (like in hospitals hanging from the ceiling) which can be closed around the tent for added privacy, whilst client is changing. I will eventually be doing waxing too, so a bed will go where the cupboard is. I love it here. Its nice and bright compared to where I was before.
Can I ask where you got your pictures from on your wall? They are gorgeous! X

Can I ask where you got your pictures from on your wall? They are gorgeous! X
Sorry, was too quick to post & then realised you said you made them! Lol xx

Hi thank you for the nice comments. I bought the desk from a supplier on fleebay. If you want the contact I can get the link for you. Good price and it comes with the extractor too.
I just need a blind for the large window now and I also need to decide whether to paint the cupboard white or not.

Gorgeous! Where did you get the wallpaper?
Thanks, the wallpaper came from a very expensive shop and cost me loads!
It was from wilkinsons lol! I love it, its pinky/purple a black and shines siilver in the light! X

I love seeing everyone's spaces!

I am painting mine this weekend and got almost all of the furniture in Ikea last weekend. Going to B&Q tonight to try and find cupboards. I'm hoping by this time next week it'll be pretty much done (except minor finishing bits) and I will be able to post pics! Squeeeee!

Hi. Your salon is beautiful! Can I ask where you got your nail desk from? I love the flowery print!! xx

Thanks jojo its just a cheap table from ikea only around £15 but i got some glass cut to go on top and put laura ashley fabric underneath, so i can change the fabric when i get fed up with it;) x

Thanks jojo its just a cheap table from ikea only around £15 but i got some glass cut to go on top and put laura ashley fabric underneath, so i can change the fabric when i get fed up with it;) x

I have exactly the same, but used Laura Ashley wallpaper underneath. I also put advertising postcards etc underneath. How much did your glass cost if you don't mind me asking?

Where did you get your glass from? I'm getting a table from ikea but would like the glass to put over to protect it! I don't have the nickname spilly lily for nothing :) x

I would like to know where you got your glass too! I went to ikea yesterday and bout the vika Amon vika adils ( which is on offer at moment in an ikea family deal the high gloss white 120cm table and four legs only £20 should be £35! Only on for another dAy or two though) but I couldn't find glass big enough to go on top. Also how did you secure the glass? Another option the guy in ikea would be to staple gun some wipe down oilcloth plastic coated fabric I suppose. I looked at the ones in ultra but they didn't match my colour scheme. But glass would be perfect. X

This is my home based nail room, used to be my daughter's nursery. My clients say it's very calming and relaxing. I have to agree, it's my sanctuary away from the family! X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345906430.575449.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345906430.575449.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 1,202
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345906633.106710.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345906633.106710.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 1,205
This is my home based nail room, used to be my daughter's nursery. My clients say it's very calming and relaxing. I have to agree, it's my sanctuary away from the family! X

Gorgeous. Is that a rack for your glitters next to the shellac one? If so please tell me where you got it. I have a slight glitter addiction and need something to show them all off on/in

xxx

This looks lovely!! Love all the display x

Wow really??!! That's amazing! I love ikea xx

Hi everyone, I used to be mobile, but lots of people were asking if they could come to me, so I used to tan them in my living room at the beginning, but with 2 young children it seemed unprofessional. So...my lovely husband built me a summer house on our decking with it's own access so my clients now feel as if they are coming to a more dedicated space. I love working in it, and the feedback has been brill. Although it is only small it does the job well and I am fully health & safety compliant etc. here are a couple of pics, your thoughts would be appreciated. I also offer all my clients a glass of wine or a soft drink/water which they love and have bottled water etc available for everyone. The girls love it on a Thursday/Friday night, 2 or 3 ususally come at a time and enjoy a wine and tan (I used to use Sienna X but now mostly use cocobay as the wear off was getting better feedback from clients)

room2.jpg
room4.jpg
room5.jpg
room1.jpg
room3.jpg

Hey hun i love this and this is what i am thinking of doing. Quick question does it get cold in winter? X

Latest posts

Back