You've been tangoed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

victoria dp

Reaction score
Have been reading loads about stained hands and feet whilst spray tanning. Did you know that you can buy Tan Remover Wipes?. These little miracles work on DHA tanning products and can be used within the 1st hour after a fake tan has been applied, I give all my clients hands, toes and soles a quick wipe over with one of these and then I wipe my own hands (just in case, but you really should be wearing gloves girlies!) and Voila no 1000 fags a day fingers!. They also fade (but not remove) any bodge ups when the tan has developed because they have a slightly abrasive texture on one side.
Just though i'd let you know.:lol:

Interesting Victoria - I use St Tropex Tan Remover but am interested in these for retail - where do you get them?

nemotail said:
Interesting Victoria - I use St Tropex Tan Remover but am interested in these for retail - where do you get them?

I have some St Tropez tan remover wipes which are packaged for retail. I have never had to use one as yet so I cannot tell you how effective they are. I don't wear gloves and I don't 'tend' to get product on my hands on the average tanning session so they are still wrapped in cellophane lol!

are these sluff wipes?

I had a tangoed client (palms) the other day.....from rubbing her legs admiring her tan !

amb xx

I am still very new to the tanning world and would really like to buy some of these (just in case!) does anyone now where i can get some of these?

I use Tantrick and have some sluff wipes, however i use these before i tan a client if they have not preped properley. Would these work the same as a tan remover?

they sell them at Capital Hair and Beauty and The Spray Tan Cubicle Company sell them. www.spraytancubicle.com. They are about 10 pounds for a tub of 80 wipes

I would say that your sluff wipes would be sufficient for this....

Your training and your tanning experience will, at the end of the day show you that you don't need these....and in my experience I have never had to try and rectify a tan.

Also....I don't think there is any product on the market, regardless of what they say, that will remove a DHA tan after it has taken on the skin...it has to slough off with the natural exfoliation process.

Yep I agree with you Cathie! x

Sluffwipes are the original product which was developed to prep a "walk in" client prior to a tan. If you are new to spraying and have made a mistake, or your client touches the newly applied tan, they can also be used to rub off any excess solution from the skin!

We have been offered DHA removal wipes to distribute but really didn't like the smell, we found it to be very sickly so even though Sluffwipes are more expensive, we will be sticking to them!

Mandy

Latest posts

Back