Zhuzh Tan Accelerator??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minniedamooch

Reaction score
Hi is this item any good?Will it make any difference at all.I am pale-ish,i don't burn too easy and will use it when i go to Florida,i won't be doing any major amount of sunbathing.
I have heard good things but would like to hear what people have to say here??

Hiya,This is fantastic stuff! i cant praise it enough!! Use it morn & night about a week before you go AND while your there, You wont half tell the diff in your tan/skin. it works on the Melanin in your skin, so you tan quicker without burning. You still need to apply a SPF on top of it while your in the sun, as the product itself doesn't contain any.
If you go on to this site, you can get it at a good price;-
Zhuzh !

OR you can get it from Idea World the shopping channel on:-
http://www.idealworld.tv/Default.aspx?CategoryID=1442&page=3&list=&start=16

Good luck ihope this helps
See Ya
CAZ X

I purchased this couple of years ago off one of the shopping channels. i thought it was great, i def thought it made a difference.

Thalgo do a couple of similar products, a bronzing activator which is a lotion and Ocea Sun which is a tablet (all natural contents) both of which activate the melanin prior to sun tanning (and during). I have tried both these products and they are great, providing a quicker much deeper, longer lasting tan. A good SPF is still required as they do not protect as much but they do prepare your skin for sun exposure. A bit like going on a sunbed before your holiday but without the risk of killing yourself!!!!!!!

Hi All
This is my own opinion of Zhuzh as im a non professional but love this site and all being well starting a nail course asap.
I bought this a couple of years ago as im pale, never tan and always get prickly heat, always! I honestly didnt think it would make a vast difference but it has literally changed my summers and i never get prickly heat anymore. I use factor 50 so never really tan either but its a small price to pay so im not in absolute agony. I highly recommend it. Although I didnt use it at all las year cause we had no sunshine or heat last summer in Northern Ireland lol.
Ideal World stock it and have some good offers

Latest posts

Back