Does anyone work from a nail shed????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, they have been fine. I didnt need planning permission as its not a perm structure and is under 30 square feet in size. I am really pleased with it, and it as well worth the money!:) It is so much nicer than working from my conservertory, where I have been based for the last 2 years!:green:

yes, its nice to keep it seperate from your house if you can.
where did you buy it and did it take a lot of work to make it warm enough to work in ?

Its from a company called Taylors Garden Buildings, I found them on the internet. The cabin is manufactured by Lugarde and its called a Rueben. Its fully insulated and has really thick logs, and I have 2 heaters in but I havnt had to use them yet. Its warmer than my conserv!:) It wasnt cheap though, these cabins are top of the range, my hubby took some convincing but I figure that i will make the money back in 2 years, andthen its mine with no rent to pay!:hug:

Its from a company called Taylors Garden Buildings, I found them on the internet. The cabin is manufactured by Lugarde and its called a Rueben. Its fully insulated and has really thick logs, and I have 2 heaters in but I havnt had to use them yet. Its warmer than my conserv!:) It wasnt cheap though, these cabins are top of the range, my hubby took some convincing but I figure that i will make the money back in 2 years, andthen its mine with no rent to pay!:hug:

ah, i've seen that site. some top stuff on there. so it came already insulated then.
it looks very professional. good choice.

Sharon, I'm jealous too. Im just about to show your pictures to my OH as Im trying to persuade him for one too:green:

Yours look brill!!

WOW HUNNIE thats a belter and im off to have a look at the web site right now

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm really impressed with your salon cabin! I want one too! When we first moved into our new house we were going to get a big summer house with a jacuzzi in it- I had these grand ideas about doing spa treatments in there, giving clients use of the jacuzzi, offering free champagne, etc etc. However, I was unsure whether it'd be a pain to keep warm and whether 'outdoors' would be the right environment. Also hubby wasn't too impressed so we now have a pond full of koi carp! :irked: (Somehow I don't think my clients will fancy getting in there for a nice relaxing soak!)

wish I'd have gone for Salon Shed now!

Just wondering if you have a large garden (Im sure you have) and are you on a residential estate ? My hubby said you can only really have this sort of building if you have your own private grounds (he means for it to look good!!)

I live in a semi and would love to do this but worry it might look too cluttered.

well i have ordered my nail shed and the base is being done next week ill keep ya all informed and post pictures when its finished xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi all

Im moving soon and will be losing my home salon and dont really want to start using my new conservatory so was thinking of getting a really smart summer house and working from there

Does any one else do this ????

I have seen a thread on here before but cant find it any more

Input would be appreiciated xxxxxxx

hello there, ummm just facinated in seeing a pic of this. being aussie and all.... don't know what a summer house is? :lol:

Fantastic hun, you will love it!!:)

HI sharron and all geeks interested in this thread

well i have now have my nail cabin and it is at present having all its electric and lights installed and i can wait.

im thinking of going black and white inside what do you think......

Im also on the look for a nail table and beauty couch so if any one has any leads let me know xxxxxxxpictures to follow xxxxxx

Hi, just wanted to know how your beauty rooms/cabins are looking, are they as you expected?

bye

ill go and take some pictures hun

its not quite finished yet but getting there so ill post some now and then when blinds and shelfs are up.

brb xxxxxxxxx

Lovely pics......but was wondering one thing.....you said you have heat and electric.....what about water ? and do you have a loo for those folks who can't wait......

Pictures of my nail cabin in the gallery

But, as i say its not yet finished yet and the roof needs finishing and the floor needs laying,

It is heated and has electric and water i get when need for appointmets like manicures and pedicures from my house and if they need the bath room i have a one they can use.
xx

Can you let me know what you think about the decor as i wanted something a bit different to cream and brown as all salons have this at the moment!!!

I think it looks fantastic and Love the flowers, you must be very pleased with it.

Ow er, get you:) I love it, so jealous:green:

Latest posts

Back