££ - Spray tan charges

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I charge £20 and would never charge any less unless offering a promotion i am mobile and dont think it would be profitable if i charged any lower.

had no complaints about my prices and even had a lady say to me she didint feel like she was paying me enough.

it all depends on your area and competition.

Some do pay that though, as shocking as it seems. people that have got cash to flash, good for the salon I say for charging that much. Personally i wouldn't pay it (not in a million years) lol x

how fabulous that they can charge that and people will pay it!!

my tans are 17, 19 and 20 - thinking of putting prices up

introducing a rapide tan will charge more for that - not sure yet

moving into tan parties as well was thinking 20 each

I charge £15 for a "normal" Tan and £20 for a "Fast" tan. I use LA Tan. I havnt got into parties yet, but will be discouting when I do.
xx

Great pricing system :)

Thank you :) it works very well, as when clients ask the price, I tell them the pricing system and they say "in that case I'll ask my friend if she wants to come round too!"
Works great for both me and the client :) xxx

There's a tanning shop across the street from me that charges £15. I charge £20, regardless of whether it's the 'normal' or 'rapid' tan. I feel I've done my training, I use a good product and provide a good service so the £20 is my worth if that makes sense. My trade hasn't suffered for being more expensive. :0)

I am mobile & use suntana and charge £18. Also if I travel over a 3 mile radius I charge £1 per mile. From next week I will be using st tropez alongside suntana and am thinkin of charging between £20 & £25 for this & also offering a pre body exfoliation and prep for a slightly higher price... Does anyone else use st tropez and wat do you charge?

I use suntana in my home salon I charge £18 and going to charge £22 for rapid :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Many years ago our tans used to be £38.00 ! Mind you it was airbrushing and took ages.
I then changed to xen tan and charged £27.00.
I have now reduced the price to £22.00 but on a Friday have a promo called fake tan Friday, so tans are £15.00 on a Friday only. I now do loads of tans on a Friday which is great because I am salon based and have to put my tent up and down due to space, so it saves time. I book 20 mins per tan or if 2 people come together I only book 30 mins.
Tanning is the only treatment I have lowered my price on. I think so many people do it now at low prices, it makes it hard.
If I was mobile there is no way I could offer at this price with petrol, set up time etc.
£20 is ok, the client has a real benefit of not having to get dressed again if they don't want too.
X

Where I am £20 for a tan would be laughed at, people just wouldn't pay it! However its obviously different in every area. I charge £15 and £10 when on offer. I wish I could charge £20 lol!

In the process of adding mine to my pricelist.

I use Nouvatan. The cheapest in my area is £!5 and the most expensive £35.

The average around me seems to be £25 and thats waht I will be going for.

Its easier to lower your prices than it is to put them up and I have trained and Nouvatan are a fantastic brand.

I will also be doing Fake Tan Fridays where if there are 4 or more of you the price will be reduced, not sure what that price will b yet though!!?

I charge £10 I'm home based salon!

I charge my friends £10, regular customers £15...however if it's further out I'll charge £20. If folk book together or in groups, I'll usually do a tan for a tenner.

I'm struggling to charge £15 mobile and that's my introductory price if I do decide to go to £20, I have only just started and am slowly building up regulars but there's one girl locally that charges £8 mobile? :s

I'm charging £10 at the moment but I am home based and only recently started tanning, I use Nouvatan, I will be raising my price to £15 though. There are loads of people in my area charging £10, for Sienna X and OMG, i don't think anyone would pay more than £15 round here with so much competition.

£20.00 for me. On special days £15.00. I spread the word round the mum's at school play ground and do a day special. It's amazing!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I do -
£20 one person
£17 each two people
£15 each three or more people

And £15 if you get another tan within 10 days of ur last tan.
I do grudge the £15 sometimes especially if I have to carry equipment up a block of flats but regulars are important so need to keep them happy xxx

Latest posts

Back