££ - Spray tan charges

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm mobile and I charge £25 or £45 if there are two people at the same address.

I also do a group offer whereby the host is free and his/her 5 or more friends get £5 off.

Hmmmm Maybe I should go for £20 with a introduction price of £15?

Good luck All Dolled Up - Im sure it will be a HUGE success!

x

I'm in central London and use Sienna X exclusively and charge £20 if you come to me or £25 if I come to you.

Sienna suggested that price to keep the standard (and all of our prices) at a reasonable level. No point keep undercutting eachother as we end up doing it for nothing.

I am just starting doing my course with Sienna next week I am going to charge 15 or 12 for 3 or more and do occasional specials at lower price

I use LA Tan and charge £22. I have Spray tan Thursdays where tans are £15.
Works well for me - if people are really conscious of price then they have the option of the Thursday.

I use la tan and will be charging £15 standard %tan and £20 for the fast tan.

I'm charging 7.50 at the moment to friends and family for practice but im not advertising at that rate.

I charge £15 for Suntana and £25 for St Tropez

What do people think of a basic pricing of:

One person £20
2 - 4 people £17.50 each
5+ people £15 each

No freebies - just basic pricing ???

What do people think of a basic pricing of:

One person £20
2 - 4 people £17.50 each
5+ people £15 each

No freebies - just basic pricing ???

I think that this is quite reasonable :)

I use Sienna and charge £20 or £25 for fast tan.

Salon closest to me offers St Tropez for £52

£52 .... Holy s**t!!! Who in their right mind would pay this for a tan!!!! I'm in the wrong place!!! Haha I'm worried about charging £20!!!!

Shutup ! You could prob go to st tropez on easy jet for that! I only offer hostess free if there is 6 or more :)

Do you realisticaly think that £20 is fair fire a spray tan...

And to be honest customers still wont stop nagging even on cheap prices..

When I started out my prices for my luxury pedicures were £10 and clients still fussed and took the mick..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I think with fuel costs and the fact you have to take the time to drive place to place is reasonable to charge £20. I wish I'd stuck at that but I changed my prices during a quiet period and assumed it was quiet because of the prices but most of my clients seem surprised its only £15 and a few have offered extra travel charge themselves!

Do u think no freebies is ok? Or do you think host would expect freebie? X

Maybe if it was actual spray tan/beauty party then maybe you could do the host free??

But if it was just a group of say 4 friends then I'd just do it at a discounted price ?! Xxx

Omg! Thats shocking!!!!!!!

There is a salon near me that charges £38.50!!!! Wouldn't pay that at all! xx

Do u think no freebies is ok? Or do you think host would expect freebie? X

I charge £20 for tanning parties and hostess gets hers for free if there are 5 or more paying guests x

Omg! Thats shocking!!!!!!!

There is a salon near me that charges £38.50!!!! Wouldn't pay that at all! xx

Some do pay that though, as shocking as it seems. people that have got cash to flash, good for the salon I say for charging that much. Personally i wouldn't pay it (not in a million years) lol x

I charge £20 for tanning parties and hostess gets hers for free if there are 5 or more paying guests x

I just think everyone else may be a little peeved if they don't get any perks for attending the party? So was thinking of just doing £15 for everyone, including host :-/

Latest posts

Back