1&1 website builder

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kizzycat

Reaction score
Hi there . I am going to get my logo designed for my website but does anyone know can I build my website with 1&1 and then upload my logo at a later date?

Assuming that 1&1 website builder lets you upload images (which it blooming well should do) then you shouldn't have any problem at all uploading your logo... you're probably best getting it in JPG or PNG format.

Thanks Ruth I am going to get it done by Vere print but as someone said they are on holiday at the minute so the second they return I will be hounding them lol

Yep, back a week today after a well-deserved break LOL...

Ruth can I just ask, when I go to sign up with 1&1 it asks for domain name and asks if I want to transfer my domain name to 1&1 (it is currently with 123)

Yes, it will be much easier to transfer your domain to 1&1 if you are going with their site builder and hosting. I think 1&1 and 123-reg are on a par with how much they charge for domain names anyway, so there will be very little difference in cost when you come to renew your domain name in a year or two's time.

So saying, it might be a better bet to hold fire on signing up to 1&1 until Carl gets back from holiday, if you are OK waiting another week...

Just to let you know I used the 1&1 website builder for years and hated it, the templates are very basic and you are limited as to how much editing you can do with it. And I wouldn't transfer your domain name, everybody says 123 are cheaper so stick with them.

Just to let you know I used the 1&1 website builder for years and hated it, the templates are very basic and you are limited as to how much editing you can do with it. And I wouldn't transfer your domain name, everybody says 123 are cheaper so stick with them.

I've not used the 1and1 website builder personally, but Seanny (amongst others) used it in the past to create some good looking websites (although I'm pretty sure he would have added his own custom graphics above and beyond the basics that you'd otherwise get with the 1and1 site builder).

It's OK at what it does, but there are better options for not much more money...

i built my website with moonfruit and transferred my domain from 1 & 1 to them which is Gandi, cost about £7 more but i prefered moonfruits website design and its so easy to do for someone that isnt a web designer.

tina

Hi there . I am going to get my logo designed for my website but does anyone know can I build my website with 1&1 and then upload my logo at a later date?

Hi, you can also see the dessgns of the website on webstarttoday.

Latest posts

Back