100 Days of Nail Art - Nail Art Challenge

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had forgotten lol but will get back on it with day 2 :)

I must have missed this!!!! What is it? How do you know what each day is? Xx

Go to first page lists every day and each colour or design x

Ok while i remember here is day 2 yellow bicycle viynlux polish x

Attachments

• 2013-09-30 14.09.46.jpg
    2013-09-30 14.09.46.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 786
Did everyone give up? Lol

haha this got forgotten about very quickly didn't it?!

I think I've got some for most of these but they're not photographed individually so might be a pain, if people start getting involved again I'll get them sorted

Great thread, but I won't have time to post something everyday. Hopefully, I will be able to pick up from the last 'day' and continue it, even if a few days have lapsed from the last post. Long may this continue.

Aww it's a shame this didn't get on a roll, I love this idea. Some of those themes look like they'd take some real hard thought though.
I think I'd really like to give this a go. I can't do one every day because of my other job, but I'm definitely going to try next week :)
I could do with the kick to get my nail art samples sorted out.

This is a brilliant idea, I wanna play too!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think this is a great idea! But i also think it needs some ground rules , like a start day and a time frame for each day.

Maybe we could start on the 24th and have a 24hr time frame for each day. If you cant post that particular day in the time frame then thats ok, you just do the next day instead. that way people can keep up or join in any day they want with out starting back at day one. You can use hands, feet, colour pop or wheels. What evers going! What do you think?

I think maybe it was the rules and time frames that contributed to this thread going quiet the first time :(

Maye people can do them whenever they are able to, post when ready, but remember to say which day number their picture is for?

Why not do it as a weekly challenge then people might have more time to post pictures etc. so say starting next week 17th- 23rd do the first nail, 24th-2nd do the second nail and so on?

Why not do it as a weekly challenge then people might have more time to post pictures etc. so say starting next week 17th- 23rd do the first nail, 24th-2nd do the second nail and so on?

A weekly challenge sounds more realistic, esp if we've had a busy day and really wanted to take part in a particular day but had to miss it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I love this idea, going to give me ideas for my own nails! Will start with red even if that days long gone lol x

Love this!! Can't wait to start practicing my nail art!

I love this idea, going to give me ideas for my own nails! Will start with red even if that days long gone lol x

We'll start it from red starting from Monday. Everyone ok with this? Or would we need to start with a new post? Hopefully its ok with the original poster

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

It will last 2 years

Lol I don't know then. Original poster doesn't seem to be about lately either :s

So, Red is #1 starting 17th ... I'm in :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back