100 Days of Nail Art - Nail Art Challenge

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My yellow nails - not a huge fan of yellow nails so went for something subtle x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393244506.764521.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393245766.380078.jpg

These are mine for yellow, seems minions are a popular nail art choice!

Haha I included a minion too :) I can't help but love the minion art it's so playful.
But I only own one yellow varnish so it was glitter and paints to the rescue ;)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393270545.314037.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393274030.690379.jpg black and rose gold glitter!

Here's my yellow, only nail pops I am afraid. Sorry if I have attached more than one thumbnail. My app is doing strange things when I attach pics.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393275312.784067.jpg

My yellow nails - not a huge fan of yellow nails so went for something subtle x

View attachment 57295

I really want the Sizzling Sand glitter, it was the only one I wanted, and didn't want to buy the whole Paradise additive set. Wish I had now, these look fab.

I really want the Sizzling Sand glitter, it was the only one I wanted, and didn't want to buy the whole Paradise additive set. Wish I had now, these look fab.

Its a really beautiful glitter, the only additive I wasn't that impressed with was the pink. The orange and yellow are really nice! I think the collection is worth it even just for the glitter and thumb palette lol

Its a really beautiful glitter, the only additive I wasn't that impressed with was the pink. The orange and yellow are really nice! I think the collection is worth it even just for the glitter and thumb palette lol

Thank you. I think I will get it when it's back in stock. I already have a thumb palette, their great aren't they.

Sun bleached shellac for yellowImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393283010.698047.jpg

As a new member coming in I had to literally read a bunch of comments to figure out how to join in. Lol a new thread with the description would be best for any other people who want to participate. So I believe we are in week two with the color yellow right? The week starts every Monday?

As a new member coming in I had to literally read a bunch of comments to figure out how to join in. Lol a new thread with the description would be best for any other people who want to participate. So I believe we are in week two with the color yellow right? The week starts every Monday?

Yes the week starts Monday
Wk2 is current and yellow

Basicly you go to the first page to see what the new weeks colour is then come back to current page (or be a geek and write them all down like I did ;) )

A good tip would be to subscribe to the thread then you will receive notification on new messages and easier to find the thread :D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes the week starts Monday
Wk2 is current and yellow

Basicly you go to the first page to see what the new weeks colour is then come back to current page (or be a geek and write them all down like I did ;) )

A good tip would be to subscribe to the thread then you will receive notification on new messages and easier to find the thread :D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks:) I actually took a snap shot on my phone of the colors!

HELP!! How come every time I try to upload my pic from my iPhone it says it's not a valid image file?? How do I fix this?

Are you veiwing the site from safari or the app?
Whichever one you're using try the other ;)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393433839.333207.jpg
Bit of a poor attempt at nail art lol but this is my yellow nails for this week

I think you're joining in just fine Meira, I really like the black and white flower too, I would put money on that making a sweet ring finger decoration, with a yellow glitter tip French on the other fingers for Easter coming soon :)
Makes me want to have a go at that.... And add a bumble bee. I love bumble bees lol.

I think you're joining in just fine Meira, I really like the black and white flower too, I would put money on that making a sweet ring finger decoration, with a yellow glitter tip French on the other fingers for Easter coming soon :)
Makes me want to have a go at that.... And add a bumble bee. I love bumble bees lol.

Aw thank you 😃

Latest posts

Back