100 Days of Nail Art - Nail Art Challenge

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I was thinking I'd just do the nail art on a nail wheel or a colour pop as opposed to re-doing my own nails each day!

That's what I'm doing xoxo

Ok so here's my "Red" I wanted to keep it all red so decided to go for top coat dots over Red Baroness. I'd usually do this using Blackpool and this definitely isn't as effective but I guess finding new things that do and don't work is what this challenge is all about!

Excuse the photo it was really hard to photograph the dots!

Can't wait to see everyone else's! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375728969.935922.jpg

I didn't know we had started?? Xx

I'm doing mine tonight :) so excited I'm actually doing my toes for this one then tips for the rest, unless my clients fall into the correct number for the day ;)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek

Excuse my mangy toes, red gel with red medium sized glitter :)
Day 1 x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375739317.801279.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375739317.801279.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 1,037
Woopwoop! Let's do it!!!

Hi everyone
This is what I've done so far in-between relaxing in the sun and .... Relaxing in the sun lol. Can't wait to see other people's designs :) xoxo

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375792086.685952.jpg

Samantha
xoxo
Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek iPhone app

Ok so here's my "Red" I wanted to keep it all red so decided to go for top coat dots over Red Baroness. I'd usually do this using Blackpool and this definitely isn't as effective but I guess finding new things that do and don't work is what this challenge is all about!

Can't wait to see everyone else's!View attachment 39763

I did the same with my orange and I totally agree with you hon. I was buffing for ages to get it matte but then I was also trying to avoid catching the nail beside it. Awkward to say the least lol but I like it, I'm thinking of doing this on my toes now..... xoxo

Samantha
xoxo

I didn't know we had started?? Xx

I guess people can start when they like hon, no set date or anything just do it at your leisure if you like :) xoxo

Samantha
xoxo

Thought I'd do close ups of the nail art I've done so far

Day 1 - red, I chose a tie dye effect by applying two lines of CNDShellac lobster roll over cream puff at the eponychium and free edge before using my CND fan brush to drag the colours towards the centre thus creating a tie due effect xoxo

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376248203.084384.jpg

Samantha
xoxo

Just seen this and thought i'd join in my nail art needs much much work lol here's the first one!

Attachments

• 2013-08-12 16.12.39.jpg
    2013-08-12 16.12.39.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 1,044

Can't wait to see everyone else's!View attachment 39763

I really like this change from the usual black!
Thanks for the inspiration!
X

Love this idea so much! I will try and keep up but might not always be able to!
Here's red from my Valentine's nails...
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376326337.436206.jpg

Here's mine for red

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 943
Here is mine for Red.

Attachments

• 1376383062170.jpg
    1376383062170.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 828
OK let's try again...

Attachments

• 1376383211613.jpg
    1376383211613.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 731
Has everyone gave up?

I must have missed this!!!! What is it? How do you know what each day is? Xx

Noo don't give up everyone im gonna start this this week I needed abit of inspiration. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back