19 new Shellac colours for 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I right in thinking there are some new irresistable glitters? When will they be on s2, I need them!

I can't find them on the sweetsquared site either :Scared: x

Have just ordered them all anyway and more besides - god I'll never be wealthy!!!! The Excitement of them arriving is worth it though! X

They are all amazing.
The green is a very unexpected beautiful colour.
You won't be disappointed
x

1 coat each of studio white, Limeade and Romantique :hug: lovely creamy mint colour :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I've got an hour to play tonight, so will definitely try this combo! Also going to try to make a pale baby blue with Azure wish

.......cue husband exits room and leaves for the garage! :rolleyes:

Here are the combos I did with the new colours today

ypyjypuh.jpg

ve7yqa9y.jpg

Oh and you all have to try Iced Coral over Azure Wish and Lilac Longing. Seriously stunning! :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

you have to tell us what combos these are! gorgeous!

I just tried out each colour (I still have wonder woman on my right hand lol)

picture.php

1 coat each of studio white, Limeade and Romantique :hug: lovely creamy mint colour :)

Ah thank you, thank you, thank you! Mine will be arriving tomorrow so will definitely be trying this combo! :)

Here are the combos I did with the new colours today

ypyjypuh.jpg

ve7yqa9y.jpg

Oh and you all have to try Iced Coral over Azure Wish and Lilac Longing. Seriously stunning! :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
you have to tell us what combos these are, gorgeous!

Anyone had a chance to play with the new shellac and additives?

I'm hoping to find time today :)

Last edited by a moderator:
you have to tell us what combos these are, gorgeous!

Planky should start a thread where we all guess what the combo's she used are...it'd be a bit of fun

Planky should start a thread where we all guess what the combo's she used are...it'd be a bit of fun

Fab idea. Not sure I'd be allowed to start a thread though. And those who have liked my FB page would already know the answers :lol:

The latest Guild News magazine reports that there are 19 new colours planned for 2013 (including the Sweet Dreams collection).
So, I'm just wondering what colours you would all like to see...
I would love to see some metalics

Fab idea. Not sure I'd be allowed to start a thread though. And those who have liked my FB page would already know the answers :lol:

Can you let me know your Facebook page so I can go in & like it. If u don't want to put it on this thread can you PM me. Pretty please xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Can you let me know your Facebook page so I can go in & like it. If u don't want to put it on this thread can you PM me. Pretty please xx

Me too xx

If you go to my profile page there should be a link to it there :hug:

Just done Limeade and Lemon Sunshine on myself. Oh it's lovely in real life :)
Vicki x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361971209.879139.jpg

Mines arrived! In the bottle ... I'm still a huge fan of cake pop! Going to trial them later :)

Can you tell what glitters you have used over the azure wish. I can't read whats on the colour pop.
Thanks

18th birthday nails!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361974183.315456.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361974183.315456.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 800
Oh no my local centre has run out of the glitters! I should have just ordered the colours and glitters online instead of going to buy them. They had allowed us to pre order on Monday and they would be sent out Tuesday but when I phoned on Monday there was none left already! I hope they get more in. X

Latest posts

Back